Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

A Call Center Agent Investing in Stock Market (Col Financial)


Ok it’s finally here, all the ifs’ and buts’ I had before about stock market were all put aside and I finally give Stock Market a go.

Yes, I applied. I submitted my requirements via courier and had successfully verified my account thru a video verification call. If you want to know how to do it yourself I will put down the link here.


You will absolutely see my hope rise up when reading these blogs, all came from inspiration I read from social media and from absolutely inspiring and beautiful people in the World Wide Web who share their financial journey to pretty much everyone.

Shout out to Savings Pinay, you guys should definitely check her out. I totally can relate to her blog, she empowers me as a woman and I love how truthful she is on everything. You know blogs nowadays wanted to maximize their income on pretty much everything, especially about subscriptions for stock market and stock market seminars, but not with Savings Pinay. So if there’s any more resource I wanted to check out I will definitely check Savings Pinay.

Moving on, being a Personal Finance Advocate especially for minimum wage earners, finally,  I can able to walk the talk on all the advice I wrote down to a lot of posts I create.

That is to get multiple streams of income.

The stock market is one of it.

I wrote down the post I am Saving for Stock Market last April 2018 and thanks God I get a new job and I manage to save quite a few.

I initially wanted to put my savings for my emergency fund but I am a little bit hard headed and put it in stocks.

I just don’t like the idea of saving for another 6 months just to enter the stock market because time is a valuable commodity.

If in case I will not be successful in investing in the stock market I will still have a job by the end of December and that will be enough for me to move on and find a new job next year. This is my worst case scenario plan but I am hopeful that I will have this job until next year.

The usual fund you have to establish before investing is written down below in descending manner:
1.       Save
2.     Emergency Fund
3.     Health and Property Fund
4.     Investment Fund
5.     Retirement Fund


Health Fund is something that I already have thanks to my current job and they cover for my parents as well.

Anyway, my completed application in Col Financial is just one step to truly being financially free.

What is next for me is a lot of research on blue chips stocks and get a bell for buy below prices so I can finally buy my first stock.

I played extremely safe with blue chips stocks because I don’t have the knowledge to do extreme research on the strength of a business, so even blue chips stocks are ranging hundreds of pesos it doesn’t bother me because they are established companies.

So, that is it for now. I will go back and start writing down my research.

One last thing, I will fund my Col Financial today as I speak.

I am looking forward to my first buy and for sure I will share that to you.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way. 


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');