Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Waking up @2 AM

Its the worst time.

When I suddenly wakes up and have the urge to pee in the wee hours in the morning. (12-3am)

And, come next the worst part. Not able to sleep afterwards.

That is why my goal this week is to have a week of good sleep.

Today, Sunday is not that bad. I wake up at 4am to pee. And did not have any trouble going back to sleep.

And besides, 4am is not that bad. Hearing from gurus in the internet, the crucial part of sleep is 11am to 3am- where the body is having that deep sleep.

Deep sleep, means body repair on anything damage on your body.

Great Job!

Here's what I do to Have a Good Night Sleep

1. Sweet's should be avoided if not, it should be limited to One

(One cheesecake, one piece of brownie, a serving of ice-cream or a donut 🍩) I cannot pick all of them, just pick one

2. Drink a cup of Ginger Tea

If I did not eat anything sweet or I choose to get one of the list above, then its a requirement to drink ginger tea.

Ginger tea helps lower down blood sugar levels. 

3. Pee as much as I can before bedtime.

I don't know if this will limit my urge to pee in the morning, but its a good effort I would say.

4. Drink lots of water around 5pm to 6pm

Peeing multiple times gives a hint that my body wanted to get rid of something. So help the body by drinking lots of water and help that something to get out.

That is it.

Hope, I can able to achieve a week of good sleep ♥️.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');