Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Interview? Read My No Panic List on Outfits & Overall Look

Tip 1: Basic is Timeless

I’ve got this cheap black stretchy pants long time ago and still it never ran out of purpose.


A.

Pairing it with white descent tee and a basic black coat makes it casual and corporate ish look.

Tip 2: Be Comfortable

If you are in the average working class you probably know how the public transport works. Without much sugar coating about it, it is important for me to stress this point out.



B

Outfit B looks appropriate however must be avoided for obvious reasons. Outfit A is my go to if you want comfort, poise and confidence in whatever situation you might face in.

Tip 3: Be Neat

Simple makeup look for me is preferable. A bit of liquid foundation or a BB Cream will go a long way and will make you look fresh after that devastating transit, walking by the streets, and hot weather.




Applying less powder works for me best. Too much of it makes it cakey and being ‘hulas’ is more evident after I perspire. I actually use a simple baby powder after the BB Cream LMAO.

Tip 4: Pay Attention to Your Hair

I don’t usually exert effort to fix my hair, but going to a job interview changes my perspective especially I first handedly experience bad hair day in front of my interviewer. To be honest I don’t want to be in that situation repeatedly. 

Do something about those baby hairs. I put Gatsby wax on it.



Ponytail is good but for me I don’t always go with this look as it doesn’t always compliment my features. So I go for ‘lugay hair’.

My trick: I dry my hair on a fan, bending my neck down forward so when my hair dries it will have a bit of volume. I finish it off with hair straightener and apply a bit of hair wax but not too much just to hold my hair a bit longer against the weather condition outside.
  
Now you are ready to go :) .

Hope this helps.

Again thank you very much for reading all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');