Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 1, 2017

What’s New in Bagpi Taytay Tiangge + Schedule || Christmas Season 2017


Shoulder’s width: 40 ½ cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached across the other sleeve), petite modest fashion, modest fashion Philippines, modest, fashion, petite, Philippines, taytay, bagpi, tiangge, anong bago,
  

I am so eager to show you the new things you can find in Taytay Tiange. I’ve been planning to go there for months before and I am so happy to finally be there.


When to go?

Banner is up. I did follow a lot of Youtuber’s suggestion to go there on Monday or Thursday, we ended up at around 3PM in the afternoon that was on a National Holiday November 30th so in contrast of expecting less crowd I expected there are a lot of people which it is. Check out the schedule up.

Monday 2PM Tuesday 3PM
Wednesday 2PM 12 Midnight
Thursday 2PM Friday 3PM

Saturday 5AM 3PM



This will guide you to what are the things you can possibly get in Bagpi Taytay Tiangge. Weather for yourself, family or even gift ideas.


So let’s start…


1.    Plane white shirt with deep backless detail
This plain white shirt I got in the middle aisle of Taytay Tiangge just after the food stalls in the centre. I am really looking forward to getting basic tops or bottoms because in this way I can use it in many different looks. This is actually the first plane top I saw which I really like because for sure you will be overwhelmed with all of the prints and design displayed in the entire Tiangge.

The material is soft and thin. I believe it has a percentage of cotton and combination of a stretchy material.



Price: P75.00 ($1.50)
Length: 59cm
Bust area: 37cm (with below the sleeves)
Sleeve Length: 14cm
Shoulder’s width: 35.5cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached to the other sleeve)


I also got it in black and there are other colours available, I think of how I remember it they have it as well in dark blue and deep pumpkin orange.

The stitching is not too great because they don’t fold the ends of the fabric they just make a ½ a centimetre allowance then stitch it right away.


2.    Plane Black shirt with deep backless detail



Price: P75.00 ($1.50)
Length: 59cm
Bust area: 37cm (with below the sleeves)
Sleeve Length: 14cm
Shoulder’s width: 35.5cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached to the other sleeve)


3.    Gray Jogger Pants (with sparkly glitter material)

The material for sure will not be compatible with the tropical weather but I got it anyways. I don’t mind the glitter too much because it is subtle it won’t be too much recognize from afar. It has elastic on each end of your ankle and also it got pockets which are nice but the stitching is not straight.


Price: P100.00 ($2.00)
Length: 89cm
Waist: 36cm
Ankle Width: 14cm

4.    Pompom Shorts
I love this pompom shorts, I actually want to get a lot of designs but I consider the fabric, this one is so soft, breathable and I’m pretty sure it is made of cotton. The length of the shorts are shorter on the side and I love it. Great for petite like me it will show off a bit more skin which will add to your legs height. The waistband looks tiny but it still fits my belly in a comfortable way (initially I thought it will be too tight). Two things I dislike about the short is that the seam is not folded, they just stitch it right away and that could be a problem because the shorts will not last. Also, it is not properly cut, you cannot tell where the front side is and the backside because they are cut the same. So what will this do is it will bulge in the front area but the back side is fine. Anyway, you get what you pay for. I like to add that I saw similar pompom shorts with a different fabric for P25.00, so be sure to look around before buying.


Price: P35.00 ($.70)
Length: 27cm
Waist: 28cm
Legs width: 27cm (measurement is where each leg will go, I thought I include it)

5.    Unicorn T-shirt
This shirt is from men’s stall but I got it because I think the design is cute. The stitches are nice, there’s a few un-straight stitch but overall it was well made. For the material, it is soft like cotton and at the same time velvet ish feel. I initially thought this is a cool fabric but now I am not so sure.



Price: P90.00 ($1.80)
Length: 89cm
Waist: 36cm
Ankle Width: 14cm

6.    Pink Midi Bottoms
I thought this will not look great on me because I tried it on the spot (take note there is no fitting room I just tried it on with my legging underneath) and I kinda not sure with the fitting. I relied solely on my mom’s judgement because there is no mirror to look at. But when I tried it at home it looks just perfect on me and I am so happy with this purchase. They have it in white, black, electric blue and nude. You can also get full trousers for P130.00 or P140.00. The stitching is overall good there are few threads coming out and there are not so straight stitch on one part but I couldn’t complain more because this is a good bargain.


Price: P120.00 ($2.40)
Length: 73cm
Waist: 32cm

Note: I am less than five-foot tall gal, this kind of midi trousers lays 5-6 inches above my ankles.

7.    Gray Box type T-shirt
Also, a great find from Taytay Tiangge is this grey T-shirt. The stitches are overall good I just have a bit of extra fabric on the hem because again they did not fold it I just hope the threads will not come off. The fabric is cool and I believe this is made of cotton. The reverse side of the fabric is quite different, you will see arch thread all over but still, I think this is made of cotton. It is not that thin, unlike the 1st shirt it has quite a thickness to it.



Price: P120.00 ($2.40)
Length: 48cm
Bust area: 47cm (with below the sleeves)
Sleeve Length: 18 cm
Shoulder’s width:43 ½ cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached to the other sleeve)

8.    Long Sleeve Hoodie
This has a hot material so if you are planning to use it within the Metro it will not be a good idea. But anyway, I took it because I love the colour. You can definitely use it in Baguio or Tagaytay this season, just a casual and a bit teenager look. (I still have the kid in me) Overall the stitching inside is great but the hem is not straight the one that is visible when the item is worn. Which is a bit of sad, I didn’t pretty much criticize the stitching and now I regret it. But it totally wasn’t noticeable. You actually wouldn’t check on stitches on your friend's shirt, would you?


Price: P160.00 ($3.20) (not quite sure if 140 or 160 my bad)
Length: 48cm
Bust area: 47cm (with below the sleeves)
Sleeve Length: 60 cm
Shoulder’s width: 40 ½ cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached to the other sleeve)


You Might be Interested in Post from Up Career

9.    Kids Dress
This is for my niece, it is quite a price but I am really happy with the fabric, it is light and made of cotton a bit similar to polo shirt we use for adults. Even if it’s pricey for kids dress I started to know the reason why and that is because it has a great stitching inside out. That makes me think the better the quality of the fabric and the stitching the higher the price but definitely cheaper than Malls.



Price: P120.00 ($2.40)
Length: 62cm
Shoulder’s width: 28 ½ cm (this is measured from where the sleeves are attached across the other sleeve)

10. Kids Leggings
Unlike what I heard from Youtubers this particular vendor sell her merchandise wholesale minimum of 6pcs (they say 3 pcs is the start of wholesale) but I am really happy with the price of this legging. The is ok from the waist but on the bottom of the leggings again they just make an allowance then stitch it right away. The fabric is elastic but I can still feel the cotton texture which me and my mom consider (we don’t want to let the kids wear a hot material).



Price: P55.00 ($1.10) (wholesale price minimum of 6pcs)
Waist: 26.5cm
Length: 52cm

How to go there?
I will link one website where I get my directions to Taytay Tiangge (sorry I might misguide you because I don’t remember the exact road where we got the Jeepney to Binangonan).

The key signboard if you are taking public transportation is ‘Angono’, ‘Binangonan’ then alight to ‘Bagong Palengke’. ‘Bagong Palengke is where Taytay Tiange is and remember it is on the back side of Mang Inasal. Always ask the driver to tell you if you're already there.


That’s it guys, will be posting tips and what to expect in Taytay Tiangge shortly. J

Note: updated as of December 12 please click the link for tips and what to expect in Taytay Tiangge.

Happy Holidays!!!


Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


7 comments:

  1. I honestly love what you find in Ukay-ukay 😁 i love shopping at thrift store. They are cheap and most of them are in a good condition and branded.

    www.itsbeyondimaginations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually brand new😱😱😱. I know its super surprising that u can find super affordable clothes, only at Taytay TianggeπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Bagpi is up until saturday only.πŸ‘πŸ» Thanks for dropping by..

      Delete
    2. Hi! Would you know their schedule for this week? Thanks in advance.

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');