Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok.


This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.


When you feel tired all day, when you don't have the push to start doing your to-do list, for the lack of a proper word, I am basically lazy.


It's really hard to get up even though I did not do anything laborious.


Now that I am focusing on investing in myself, and focusing more on health, there is one thing I found out about being tired all day.

*********

Learn from men in the Bible when distressed, 

there is healing in fasting. 

Like what Jesus said, "...man does not live on bread alone, 

but on everyword that comes from the mouth of God."


*********


My conclusion is a fungal overgrowth in my body. Apparently, imbalanced gut flora or too many fungi in the body makes you weaker. 


Ok, let's admit some realities here, I might be a little lazy.


Because probably when you follow my blog, you already noticed I keep on blaming others for being lazy, well guess what, I am tired of blaming other things/ people for being lazy too, so I'll admit, I am a bit lazy, but the laziness/ weakness I feel is the kind that is hard to fight back every single da.


Going back, any kind of imbalance in the body in your gut flora it may be bacteria or fungi, can greatly affect your strength.


For the obvious reason of it competes with your nutrition. Much worse with fungi, because it releases toxins, that can make you depress, overthink, and makes you weak.


Just to be clear, I am no way a doctor, but that is just how I simply understand it. (please correct me if I am wrong)


I am Going Back to Virgin Coconut Oil


After going to the doctor about my condition, I went home with a prescription Dactarin, an over-the-counter anti-fungal.


After using dactarin for a couple of days, I don't feel quite an immediate effect. I still have excessive thoughts, I still feel lethargic and tired all day.


Maybe I just need to give some time for it to be effective.


So, I opt to use other herbal remedies I look up online.


One of those is ginger tea/gargle.


And the other one is Virgin Coconut Oil as a gargle.


At first, I really liked the ginger tea and ginger gargle, but one setback I find in ginger tea and ginger gargle is I felt really hungry afterward. It somehow messes up with my blood sugar levels especially when I gargle ginger in the morning.


But I still love the spiciness in my mouth, which makes me think that ginger is effective in killing fungus.


So, the next home remedy I use is Virgin Coconut Oil Gargle (more like soaking the oil to my tongue as long as I can).


I just let a small amount of Virgin Coconut oil in my mouth for the whole day, as long as I could, (it doesn't bother me anyway because I am jobless), and spit it out and put back a small amount. 


I am really in full swing here, because I wanted to get rid of the fungus as early as I can.


The white tongue unfortunately is still there, but on my second day, I have this burst of energy.


Like I lifted my dumbells and start exercising. (I am surprise and super ecstatic)


Before I literally push myself and cannot finish up a rep because I don't have the energy to exercise. But after two days of using Virgin Coconut Oil, it just happens. I just instantly wanted to lift my 2.5 pounds weights and do reps.


I don't have to convince my mind to go exercise because it's good for your mind and body.


And for me, that is the turning point.


I will continue to do Virgin Coconut Oil, and I can still drink ginger tea after a proper meal. 


There is just one setback in drinking VCO and that is getting a spoon and get a tiny bit of oil, then try to cover my tongue with oil.


Sorry for another lazy rant.


But, I found a solution. I have a bottle of camilosan, and I still have 1/4 liquid in there. I emptied the bottle and replace it with VCO.


Thank goodness, it works. Now I just spray VCO on my tongue as often in ease. No dishes and open/close the cupboard multiple times a day.


I can even go out and just bring the spritzer with me, so I can fully soak my white tongue throughout the day.


I am now on day three of Virgin Coconut Oil, and as I've said earlier I am liking it so far, even though I still have a white tongue.


There are also some changes to my diet that I needed to lay out.

    I somehow go back to a high carb food diet, which is a bummer, because I really wanted to stay low carb and high veggie diet because the primary food of fungi are carbs. The more I succumbed to rice, biscuits and starchy banana /corn the more I feed my fungal infection and the harder it is to get rid of.


If I would be strict, I will definitely go low carb, but it's on the way-it's on the way. I am now growing veggies myself so I can sustain my veggie need in a low-cost way.


Final Thoughts


Investing in yourself, is the best investment I have so far.


Because not only I am making my body and mind feel better, I also get mentally set to interact with people around me in a pleasant way. (enough with thinking negatively about what they did or the things they say wrong)


By investing in yourself, especially my health, I get to suppress my excessive thoughts, stop thinking of what happened in the past and rationally deal on what in front of me. No negative emotions involved.


Not to mention the influx of energy i instantly get.


Now, I don't wait an inner motivation to do something productive. I don't feel tired all day, sitting in the couch waiting for something to happen.


If I think of something productive like writing this blog, cleaning the house and lifting weights I just instantly do it. No side thoughts whatsoever, just pure action.




    







 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');