Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, March 12, 2021

Intolerance Vs Invest in Yourself

At some point, especially when you got older, when disappointments after disappointments pile up, you tend to lose your strength to deflect another disappointment.


This is exactly what happened to me, that is why I wanted to go back and do "Invest in Yourself".


One way I like to start is to invest in my health.


Because simply, I learned that motivation, powerful quotes and, intelligent analogy don't work anymore in my case. 


Focusing on health, might get me somewhere and hopefully, continue on tackling finances/ career.


-------------------------

 And those who in pride, He is able to humble.

-------------------------

Can a healthy cell, immune system, mentally and physically fit body gets me to conquer all the intolerance I feel on having an unsuccessful career and relationships?


I still don't know the answer yet, but I am hoping that it will.


If I could get rid of 

    brain fog 

    excessive thoughts 

    short attention span 

    feeling tired/sleepy after eating

    weak 

    anxiousness/depress

    laziness


Would that be helpful in my career and my overall pursuit of SUCCESS?


My Health So Far


I am pretty sure that I am depending a lot on sugar/rice/bread/apples/banana and anything carbs.


There is no denying it because I feel really sleepy after eating.


    Checklist: Carbs This is one checklist that I have somehow taken under control. 


I do less rice now than before and if ever I do eat carbs I make sure to balance it with what I eat in a day.


    Checklist: Gut Balance


Not all people may have this condition, but after being exposed to a lot of stress and antibiotics, my gut population is not balanced (at least of what I believe).


I am not 100 percent sure about the imbalance of gut flora, but after watching a lot of videos of Dr Berg and the symptoms I am feeling this is the conclusion I've come up with. (Disclaimer: I will go speak to the doctor this Saturday but I will not take any test to see the amount of fungus and bacteria I have in my gut, but I will try to talk to the doctor about the anti-biotics I took years before and the signs of fungal overgrowth I have like white tongue.)


Upon watching a lot of videos and reading articles online, they say one thing, that fungal overgrowth can cause depression/anxiety.

That is a bummer if I wanted to be strong physically and mentally. Fungal overgrowth in the body is a huge hindrance to my success.


I might add more checklists if I have to along the way.


I too am just figuring things out about my health. So having no guidance from the mainstream doctors, I am basically clueless. I mainly shy away from them anyway because I hate synthetic medications.


I am really hoping I can heal and strengthen my health using natural remedies and share them here in the blog.


Well, that is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');