Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, November 13, 2017

Up Career: Things I learned @ 29

Up Career: Things I learned @ 29, career, lessons in life, life, lessons, 29 years, mistakes, hustle, excellence, life goals,


Hello! I thought I will take you to some of the thoughts I have and things that I learned with my 29 years of existence. Funny to think that I actually have done this last two years ago, I did a blog back then but it is not visible anymore (domain problem). So now I rewrite it and sharing it with you.


Let's start.


1.    Being a late bloomer means to me is starting to pursue anything I want to do whether I like it or absolutely hate it in the future

2.    Trying to please everyone at work sucks that is why sometimes quitting is the easy way out. It doesn’t matter if I stay on a job or not (I know that sounds careless) it’s just that I have ‘priorities’. So if my happiness was compromised just by keeping the job I’d rather lose the job and do what makes me happy.


3.    Having a job means having money to spend on the things I love doing.

4.    Saving at an early age is really is important. I just realize it now that I don’t have money to allocate for marriage or having a baby or travel.


5.    Crying over a spilt milk will not help, but sure will be a lesson to younger generations. Hope this is helpful for you guys, start early and reach your goals while staying happy.

6.    Even before I am so much comfortable just being at home and browsing social media or the internet but sure treasure meet-ups with old pals every now and then.


7.    I felt that browsing the internet is so unproductive so I find ways to somehow make it productive by maintaining this blog and share it with the world.

8.    Resisting derogatory comments is a like bulletproof vest. Do anything to protect what you love, because, at the end of the day, when you failed, you can’t blame those people who mistreat you, you just plainly ‘failed’. Yes, it is sad, but make this a fuel to push through and be successful.


9.    Planning my day and months or maybe year changed my game. Everyone is still different, but planning your day in this format sure makes you productive and gives you a clear vision of where you are now and the progress you have made. There are actually a lot of printable version of calendar's like this so feel free to browse the internet. Or just like me, I do it old school, grabbing a ruler and make squares like this a bit big enough to put notes in. For example, Monday, November 13 I wanted to post this article, or maybe on Tuesday write another one. Something similar to that. Click here to check my previous post on how I plan.


Image from freepick.com
credits to the owner 


10. Been looking for success for 9 years already. How I define it back then is being excellent to the recent jobs I am in, but unfortunately, I’m not. I didn’t excel on all those jobs at all. So now I am trying to make the definition of success a bit simple and that is for me doing what I love one is this blog and saving tiny bits.


11. Looking for success abroad is a bad idea. Now I am thinking, being successful in life means, if you can’t do it here you cannot do it anywhere. So start where you are and never think that you can’t achieve success even if you stayed in your own country.


.     
12.    As a Christian, I learned not to hate the person but to hate the sin. I think this is best applied everywhere, even at work, with new acquaintance and relationships. Faking a person ruins your heart in my personal opinion so always think that a person might have done not so good things to you but remember you should forgive. Forgiveness heals everyone including yourself. J




That’s it, hope this helps and somehow you can grab something out of the mistakes I made and lessons I learned and hope this will help you create a great one. 

One final thought, all these realizations just makes me push through to being excellent with the help of prayer of course. So work hard and hustle always.

https://www.facebook.com/Beauty-Food-Life-744814159008402/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf, #blognigigi, #quotes, #girlboss, #ladyboss, #blognigigi.blogspot.com,


Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life

Logo used in the photo is owned by their respective company in this case Facebook




2 comments:

  1. Hi Gigi, my comment appears to have disappeared. I hopped from Savings Pinay's net worth post and got to your blog. Great one you have here. HOpe to see a net worth post from you too! let's make financial openness uso in the PHilippines! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting!
    For now that is not on my mind yet...,
    But i really love savings pinay input! So inspiring!!! 😱😍😍😍😍

    Thanks again for visiting the blog✨✨✨👍🏻

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');