Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, November 10, 2017

Syle Crush Series # 4: Kylie Jenner



Speaking of a head turner, Kylie Jenner is sure is one of the top or if not one of the most popular personality when it comes to makeup and style.


It is not even a decision for me to include Kylie Jenner as one of my style crush (I just have to, she is a style crush- a no-brainer) because she never fails to catch my attention either with a full glam look, a bold hairstyle or anything new about her life.


Recently I’ve been totally wanted to look out for how she styles up her pregnancy. I kinda knew her for accentuating a great body and I am curious if she would incorporate her known-for style while she is pregnant or if I will see something else (in which I am looking forward to).

I choose photos of her here that are wearable ‘I think’ and I definitely wanted to have in my own wardrobe.


 Photo via Instagram @kyliejenner
*credits to the owner

Kardashians I think is one of the personalities that popularized the ‘crop top’, and Kylie has been incorporating it into lots of her Instagram photos. I think crop tops are flattering to everyone who is petite.

Photo via Instagram @kyliejenner
*credits to the owner

I particularly notice Kylie Jenner when she dresses up for a sporty look and yet being feminine is still there, with nice long hair, perfect curves and sparkly accessories. I love the contrast it gives.

Even so with a sporty outfit, she can elevate the look to a more glamorous one with a pair of heels and accessories.



Syle Crush Series # 4: Kylie Jenner, kylie, jenner, kylie jenner, crop top, style crush,
Photo via Instagram @kyliejenner
*credits to the owner

That’s it, guys.



Hope you love this as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');