Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Syle Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim

Syle Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim, Style, Crush, Series, Blognigigi, Blog, ni, gigi, modest fashion, modest, philippines, manila, petite,


Photo via Instagram @itsjinakim
*credits to the owner


Friday again and that means style crush will be here. Next style crush of mine is from Korea and she is for me is so rare to find because quite few personality from Korea speaks English. She is (drum rolling)… ItsJinaKim. Yey!


And yes ItsJinaKim speaks English and whenever she does videos in Korean she translate it herself, so I am never out of place whenever she makes videos in Korean language. Her videos are really quite helpful for people who want to learn Korean so go and check her out.


Syle Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim, Style, Crush, Series, Blognigigi, Blog, ni, gigi, modest fashion, modest, philippines, manila, petite,
Photo via Instagram @itsjinakim
*credits to the owner


Again I love her because ItsJinaKim is petite like me and she loves fashion. I think this is the path she wanted to be known for and I think her style is totally cute. Even though she is petite when she dresses up she doesn’t look small. Her style is totally what I want to copy, she cares about proportion so clothes will compliment well on a petite body.

I think the first video I saw from her is tips on how to look tall on photos I will leave the link here.


That's it! Follow ItsJinaKim on YouTube.


Thanks for reading all the way.


More from Style Crush

Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

 • Style Crush Series # 2: BubzBeauty

Style Crush Series # 2: Samantha Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');