Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, November 24, 2017

Style Crush Series # 6: Kim Thai

I am so in love with Kim Thai, as a person and a fashion influencer. I’ve been talking about her here in my blog a couple of times and one thing I noticed and love about her is her own definition of fashion.


I love how Kim Thai inspires everyone to love your body despite the usual stereotype of beauty we see all around, and that is being skinny, tall, basically ‘model’ ish kind of beauty.




As you know she is petite so she really inspires me not just how she dresses up, but also the message she brings every time she posted a picture.


Check out her photos.




Even her with her flaws, she isn’t afraid to show it, well, in fact, she wears it proud and she inspires me up to the bone.





I love her I can’t say anything more.


That’s it you can follow Kim Thai on her Youtube channel.


Thanks for reading all the way. 


More from Style Crush


Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

Style Crush Series # 3: Samantha Maria


Style Crush Series # 4: Kylie Jenner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');