Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, November 6, 2017

Up Career Highlights: Featuring MOM'S SHOUT OUT

Up Career Highlights: Featuring MOM'S SHOUT OUT, up, career, up career, feature, inviting bloggers for feature, guest post, link building,

Next for Up Career Highlights is a mom, a career woman, and a blogger. I really love getting insights from moms because I think the demand to succeed is a bit higher and yet they can able to manage it.


As always you know the mechanic's guys; I will feature people in no particular category, whether it may be about blogging, food enthusiast, traveller, teacher or anyone of all sorts of walk of life and ask them their thoughts in general about ‘success’.

Let’s start.

1. What is your name and what do you do?  

"I’m Dorry Lyn from Leyte - Samar Philippines, a mom of two, the writer behind www.momsshoutout.com , a Municipal Financial Analyst of KALAHI CIDSS NCDDP a poverty reduction program of DSWD, working with the community and empowering them (volunteers) to know the basic financial management particularly in the implementation of Community Sub-Project. Blogging is my past-time sharing thoughts on different topics and love to review products and hosts online giveaways for my readers. I do accept paid guest posting, article writing as well as advertisement."


 2. What is your motivation to start a blog? (or if not running a blog, your motivation on a certain career)

"I started blogging since 2007 with focusing only on giveaways and featuring prizes that I joined online. From that blog I able to win cash and PayPal prize which I invested into buying own domain and creating 3 different blogs with a niche on Kids and Education - www.iamvincecrispaul.com, Parenting, Product Reviews and Giveaways - www.workingmama.info and Foods and Travels. - www.foodsandplaces.info."


3. What do you consider the greatest challenge in doing your blog and how you deal with it? 

"All the blogs are income generating and with good traffic, but that was before. When Super Typhoon Yolanda visited an hour in our town and washed out lives and things my blogs were also washed out. I wasn't able to maintain and renew it due to months of no electricity, slow net connection as well as the shortage of funds."



4. Final thoughts on succeeding in life.

"Working on field eight hours, empowering communities and lots of financial reports to deliver every end of month plus managing my website and being a 24/7 mom is truly challenging but I’m able to make it because of time management. I make to do lists, having on top is the most priorities tasks to be done. Aside from managing time, willingness and the love of what I am doing are the basic formula why I able to handle all of it and succeed in the choice of life I have now."



Follow Mom's Shout Out on www.momsshoutout.com

Facebook: @Mom's Shout Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');