Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, November 17, 2017

Style Crush Series # 5: Miss Alex


Photo via Instagram @missalexandraax
*credits to the owner


Again another petite style crush of mine is Miss Alex. She is a London based Youtuber and I love her videos.

I am positively motivated by her because she started young on Youtube and l love her content.

I think it takes a lot of hard work to be consistent on something and I really admire her about that.


So let’s start.


Her style for fashion is not that parallel to what I am into right now, however, I continue to follow her because she is a mirror of what is the latest trend with the younger generation and I love to be updated on what is going on out there.


I love everything she features dresses, loungewear, jeans, footwear and also since she is petite I am having an idea if the look will be ok to me or not.



That’s it you can follow Miss Alex on her Youtube channel.


Thanks for reading all the way.  

More from Style Crush

• Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

• Style Crush Series# 2: BubzBeauty

• Style Crush Series # 3: Samantha Maria



Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');