Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, October 13, 2017

Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

Photo via Instagram @ascia

*credits to the owner


My love for fashion is huge that is why I love the idea of putting up a series featuring my style crushes.

Let’s start it off with Ascia who contributed greatly to my love for ‘Modest Fashion’.  



Photo via Instagram @ascia
*credits to the owner


Celebrities nowadays especially here in the Philippines mixed up fashion with how good your body is. Well, let me put it into perspective. If you check out this photo, I have this impression that the clothes worked out because the model has great legs, boobs or shoulders. 


Photo via Metro Mag

*credits to the owner



But what if you do not have any of these?

Photo via Funny Junk

*credits to the owner

That is why I am uplifted when I see fashion incorporated in the perspective of modesty. 

Basically, my idea is hiding my not so good points. See how Ascia styles up without showing too much skin. 


Photo via Instaram @ascia
*credits to the owner


Just a bit of disclaimer, there is nothing wrong with showing your strong points/asset, it’s just that in my mind, for you to create a good style without incorporating too much skin is a huge talent for me. That sounds a bit off but I don’t know how to put it in words. LMAO.



That’s it you can follow Ascia on her Youtube Channel The Hybrids.


Thanks for reading all the way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');