Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Up Career Highlights: Featuring BLOGNIGIGI


I’d really like the idea of knowing how each one of us is dealing with reaching our goals in life or the idea of ‘success’ in general. So I thought I would ask people in no particular category, whether it may be about blogging, food enthusiast, traveler or a teacher maybe or anything of all sorts of walk of life and ask them their thoughts about success.
Hope this will able to give inspiration for everyone and I don’t know how these will work out but I will try! So here goes nothing.


I will start it out by answering five questions; it will be the same for everyone that I will feature ‘hopefully’. 


Let’s start.



What is your name and what do you do?
As you all know my name is Giselle and I run the blog called blognigigi.blogspot.com.


What is your motivation to start the blog / (what is your motivation to start a career in _____)?

I have this end goal of being financially free someday, however, I really don’t know how to start, so I decided to do something I could start right away and at the same time be chill and no stress. Something that is me and hopefully, something that anyone can relate to and touch their lives in one way or another.

What do you consider the greatest challenge in doing your blog (career) and how you deal with it?
The greatest challenge so far I think is getting an audience right away. It causes me a lot of stress, so what I did is put away the idea of getting these ‘audience’ and focus more on creating a good content, frequency and being consistent.

Final thoughts on succeeding in life.
I am not anywhere near success at the moment. But everyone has a different path just like Kim Thai say’s there is “no formula” for success. Right now I am just enjoying my time and is passionate about everything that I am doing, one is this blog. So, hopefully in the future if you ask me the same question I can give you a good answer.



Follow Giselle on
That’s it!


Let me know if you love it! I’d love to hear your thoughts.


Thanks for reading all the way.



Hand Picked Post from Up Career




• How to Save in HDMF Pag ibig Modified II (MP2) || Update on Pag Ibig Overseas Program (POP) || Saving up || Thinking Ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');