Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Up Career Highlights: Featuring SEANTREPRENEUR


www.facebook.com/SeanMirafloresOfficial, seantrepreneur, https://web.facebook.com/groups/PesoSenseSaversGroup/, https://web.facebook.com/search/top/?q=peso%20sense, #Seanknows
Photo credits to the owner.

I am so excited for this post and this is very special to me. Thank you so much ‘Seantrepreneur’ for saying yes instantly for this very first feature post.

For everyone who reads my blog 'thank you', you know the mechanics guys; I will feature people in no particular category, whether it may be about blogging, food enthusiast, traveller or a teacher maybe or anything of all sorts of walk of life and ask them their thoughts in general about ‘success’.


Let’s start.



What is your name and what do you do?
Hi. My name is Sean Exikhiel S. Miraflores. I'm one of the Young Entrepreneurs, Business Consultant, Financial Consultant, Property Consultant, Network Marketer, and also a Motivational Speaker. As of now I'm focusing on doing my blogs and upcoming book entitled "Fail Forward: The inexperienced wonder boy" that talks about how failure help you to become more successful in life.



What is your motivation to start this career?



My motivation is making my blogs are those people who feel hopeless in life. One of my goals is to make other people become successful in their career proper. I want to see the world one day full of motivated people working on their goals in life. I don't ask something in return because their success is my success also if they will give me credit about it.


What do you consider the greatest challenge in doing your career and how you deal with it?

Bashers. Technically speaking we can't please all of the people. Most of them might like what you are doing but some will always tear you apart and put you down. But the question here is, are going to let yourself to sink in with them or are you going to keep on going on what you have started? You just need to choose. Mind them, you lose your goals. Don't mind them, you have your goals working on. Bashers are your secret admirers because you have something that don't have so they will bring you down no matter what.


Final thoughts on succeeding in life.


To become successful in life. You have to detach yourself from the world and start appreciating small things. Because you can't appreciate big things if you can't appreciate small things.




That's it guys.

Follow Seantrepreneur on

Facebook: www.facebook.com/SeanMirafloresOfficial
And support their advocate at PESO SENSE and it's group Peso Sense Savers Group
.



Hope this helps.



Thanks for reading all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');