Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Benzac Comparison from Dubai vs Philippines


Benzac Comparison from Dubai vs Philippines, skincare, acne, effective, spot, treatment,

If you refer to my very first (very first ever) post click here, it is about the product that helps remove my acne,


Benzac AC. 


Apparently, the Benzac have different name and packaging here in the Philippines. So I tried it out to see if they have the same effect as I have from Dubai.



Let’s start.


One thing to check if they differ from each other is the formulation. Check out these photos. 



One evident ingredient to both tubes is ‘benzoyl peroxide’. They both say they are ‘water base gel’ which to me it means that the formula is light and not harsh. This product peels my skin but very gently. It is not like strong astringent that will forcefully peel off the top layer of the skin and leaves you red.

Both are made by one company by the way which is Galderma from France.




For the price, as you can see Benzac Spots Treatment is pretty tiny. They sell it for P345.75 for a 15g tube while Benzac AC is AED22.00 dirham for a 60g tube (that is a more than P200.00 when converted).


The application I follow is the same as I do before. I apply it on top of the acne spots alone, leaving my healthy skin as it is. This routine is at night and the result is the same I think (been using it for a couple of days only). I have a pimple beside my lips and it felt dry the next day. I think it is working well not to mention that I have the 5% this time. I religiously do this to prevent pimples and small bumps from my face which I have right now because I am so tired last night that I forget to apply the cream, but don’t fret I believe this is as effective as the Benzac I have, it usually needs 3 days to work depending on how your skin condition is. It is totally a must for me and did I mentioned that I am using this for more than 2 years already.

___________________________________________________
Update 23 November 2017


Just a quick tip, I notice that benzac has less effect with my acne compare before and I tried to think what could have I been doing wrong?


I remember before that I wash my face with warm water and it helps dries out my acne fast.


Lesson?


It really helps to open up the pores before applying benzac. What I do is I wash my face with warm water plus to remove the dead skin cell that might block the product from entering the skin I like to use a toner, I tone with Eskinol. With this combination, I notice that my acne dries up faster. J
______________________________________________________________________________



Get your Benzac Spot Treatment at MercuryDrug stores.


*by the way guys this is not sponsored.



Hope this post helps.

Benzac Comparison from Dubai vs Philippines, skincare, acne, effective, spot, treatment,

2 comments:

  1. HI where did you buy your Benzac AC in dubai?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but the purple one is available here @Mercury drugstore. Get the 10%. I find it more effective for my skin.
      Just a bit of disclaimer some people dont find benzac effective, please consult a physician just to be sure that it matches your skin type. Thanks!!!

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');