Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, May 5, 2017

BPO Life || Employee Referral Program || Sykes

Employee Referral Program lets you earn ‘commission’ – if you can call it that way – to every successful person you refer to join the Sykes Family.

Being in the BPO industry is one thing I really aim for after quitting abroad. Not only does it offers better pay –
at least if you compare it with others – also this particular job I applied is somehow fits my capabilities and align to my personal goal…. See article here. Work life balance as all call center is claiming.

I really don’t want this post to look like I am luring you to apply in the company just to get the incentive from employee referral program. I still believe that in getting a job, one should consider if that particular job is contributing to his overall well being, after all this is not just a ‘job’ this will also be a big part of our life because of the amount of time we spend on it.


Good thing about Sykes is that they are straight forward with regards to recruitment, they will tell you immediately if you pass or not. It is a one day process. I get my job offer by the end of the day. They will not waste your time.

You may check the available positions below.


Apply thru their website:

These are the available positions per location, simply click on the link and it will redirect you to the Sykes Website:

G/F Glorietta 1 Corporate Center
Hotel Drive, Ayala Center
Makati City
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 8 PM
Saturday: 10
AM to 5 PM

6/F ATC BPO1 Corporate Center Bldg.
Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang,
Muntinlupa City
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM

Upper G/F Worldwide Corporate Center (WCC)
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 8 PM
Saturday: 10 AM to 5 PM

8/F 500 Shaw Zentrum
Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 6 PM




G/F K-Pointe Building
Gilmore St. corner Aurora Blvd.,
Quezon City
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM

** I am located at K-Point in case you wonder**


4th Floor Synergis Building
F. Cabahug Street
Mabolo, Cebu City
Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm


Walk In: I personally don’t like to walk- in because I feel people who walk-in, doesn’t really know which job they want to do – at least from my experience this is what I did in the past. I suggest to research and decide for a certain job post rather than ‘strike anywhere’ attitude.

Send your application here, it will redirect you to the website

In case you want to apply, please consider using my referral code, it will help me a lot.

Name of Referrer: Giselle Quiling
Employee No.: 10710266



**You may also check out for this date May 9 – 10 at SM Megamall, details on the picture:

Update: August 15, 2017

**This is past due as you have noticed but we are still hiring on different locations. God Bless!






Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life
 Please Like My Page

Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook
Previous Article:

·        Moisturizing Routine




(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');