Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Philippine Dessert: Shaved Ice || Halo Halo in Dubai, UAE

Want to know where I get halo halo in Dubai? And apparently this is the closest to ‘Filipino Halo  Halo’ taste that I once known. In Pan De Manila BakeryIn case I haven’t mention, I live in Satwa Dubai. They say it is the Manila outside the Philippines because Filipinos are everywhere. You can get it from these branches;

·         Across Satwa Bus Station
·     Across Al Hana Center, near Carrefour just after the Satwa roundabout towards Mankhool Road. C1 Bus is what I remember passing by that area.

Note: Not all branches serves halo halo, these are the two branches I tried.


Tell me in the comments below if you feel home like me when you taste this dessert. 


Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life


Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook


Previous Article:


1 comment:

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');