Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Philippine Dessert: Shaved Ice || Halo Halo || Mang Inasal


One thing I crave and miss a lot when I was away in the Philippines is ‘halo halo’.

In Dubai I go for this bakery which is my best bet for ‘taste like home’ feels halo halo. Click here to know where I got it.



When I came home I make sure I eat this dessert to somehow compensate the time I cannot eat one. And the best halo halo for me is what Mang Inasal Offers. Aside from value for money, 53.00 pesos, a bit over a dollar for a regular size, their halo halo is the best.

Shaved ice is fine, creamy milk and yummy toppingsJ. I will list down the evident ingredients I normally see when I order halo halo.

Sago (Tapioca Pears)                                                                      Sweetened Banana
Sweetened Lanka (Jackfruit)                                                          Ube (Purple Jam)
Red Mongo Beans                                                                          White Beans
Makapuno (Sweetened Coconut)                                                   Jellatin
Ube Ice Cream                                                                               Barquillos (Filipino Wafer Stick)
 Milk

Yummy :p. Talkin about the best halo halo in town.

If you happen to visit the Philippines, Mang Inasal is easy to find. It is a popular food chain next to Jollibee so major malls and city have them, especially in Manila. Check out these sites for their branch locations click here.

Get ready for your sweet tooth. I hope you enjoy this dessert as much as I do.


Thanks for reading all the way.

Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life



Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook

Previous Article:



5 comments:

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');