Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner || Anti-Hairfall? || Review

malungay herbal conditioner and shampoo, Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner || Review, Moringa O2 Herbal Shampoo,

A comprehensive review of Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner with Argan Oil (Natures combined powerful oils Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Olive Oil, Omega (Sunflower) Oil and Argan oil.


I am always on the hunt for anti hair fall products because my hair is normally thin. I tried quite a lot of them but the attachment is short-lived. It is either because it is too expensive or not effective at all.

Right now, I am using Moringa 02 Herbal Conditioner. I use this on and off before, but last month till now I am continuously using the product hence, now I am ready for my honest review.


Let's start.


Week One: 
I didn’t feel much of a difference using the product (Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner) at this stage. The amount of hair fall I have is still the same, of about 50+… sadly.

Week Two:
The same thing, doesn’t have noticeable difference with hair fall, but starting day 1 my hair sure look and feel smooth.

Week Three and Four: 
Now I can finally see result, at this time my hair fall has lessened to less than 50 strands per day. It is not a lot but sure is a big improvement for me. And my hair is soft and unfrizzy, that makes me keep on using the product.

 Final Thoughts:

I will recommend Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner with Argan Oil to everyone who wants to improve their hair and the good thing is it does have an impact on hair fall which is great news.  But as explained earlier this doesn’t have an immediate effect; you need to keep using the product religiously.  I have used 3 small bottles before and now I have the 200ml bottle with me. Nevertheless, Moringa 02 Herbal Conditioner is still great, I actually recommend it to my mom, we have the same hair type.


Price: 200ml 180 Pesos (around 4 dollars)

Where to find it: Almost everywhere, you can get it on SM Supermarket, Puregold, Mercury Drug, Watsons.

How I use it: I shampoo with Dove and then apply Moringa O2 Herbal Conditioner. Leave it for three minutes. (I prefer to leave it for 10 to 30 minutes, it has greater results that way, it’s just that I am always time bound because I go to work)

Have you tried anti hair a fall product that works? I am open for suggestions. Comment down below. 



Thanks for reading all the way.
Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life


Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook
Previous Article:



2 comments:

  1. This is such a great review. Thank you for sharing your experience. Now, I will try this product. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');