Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

UPDATE: Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation || Review

Finally, I get my hands to a beauty sponge and I couldn’t agree more to people who says that it makes life so easy on applying foundation.  

I get mine from Divisoria for P60.00 (Just across Tutuban Mall, I forgot the name of the mall, but unlike Tutuban which opens 8am this opens 10am, it is located on the aisle so you can't miss it). Options below to where you can find them online. 

Lazada for P154.00.
Beauty MNL they are sale for 30% off so you might want to take advantage of it for P199.00.


I really want to give an honest review to every product I use. It is important for me that I use it long enough to clear my mind on all of its positive and negative points. So here I am giving another shot for Nichido Foundation. 

I applied it in two different way; one is with Nivea Moisturizer (my moisturizer choice on summer time) and the other one is direct application. Take note that I use beauty sponge on both.

Face Result

Since at times I needed moisture in my face, I do moisturize before applying foundation. At first I have a hard time applying it because I am sweating too much (in this state the foundation just melts away from my face). But I finally get a grip on it, when I let my perspiration dries up before reapplying again. On the picture my face is shiny, this is probably the result when you combine two products.

Next: Direct Application.

Direct application using the beauty sponge is effortless. I can easily cover all areas. Remember I told you in the previous blog that it doesn’t have coverage Previous blog read here: Nichido true colorsreview. What I did this time is to put second application, which surprisingly is possible. The first time I attempt to do that without the beauty sponge, I failed. Now, did it cover the blemishes? No, it didn’t. The photo might show a little justice to what it really is in real life, but it is matte when you look at it personally.

Final Thoughts:
The end result for the second review is pretty much the same with the first one. The foundation when applied on the skin looks like you put powder on, which is good at times. It will make you look presentable and fresh. Still, the lightness of the product is a positive point for me because I don’t like anything heavy especially when I wanted to use it every day.

Will I recommend it:

No, but I am using the most out of it because I don’t want to waste money. This will do for everyday use, since I always put foundation when going to work.

Love to check your feedback in the comments <3.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');