Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Nichido True Colors Liquid Foundation || Review

Hello!!!

Today I will share to you my thoughts about this Nichido Liquid Foundation. I had this foundation back in 2011 if I remember correctly and recently I decided to repurchase.


Not to disappoint you earlier in the blog, but I am not satisfied with the performance of this foundation. However there are several things I wanted to point out that makes me keep on using the product.

I like the runny texture. Once applied on the skin --- it is light as to compare with other BB Creams I use ---
especially when I put it under my eye area, it is not heavy. It feels like I didn't use any foundation at all --- however the down side is it doesn't cover too much. It does eliminate redness but dark spots won't be covered. It has a powdery finish without drying my skin. 

Kindly take note that my skin is acne prone and oily. Can't blame my skin for being oily tho, because the weather here in the Philippines is tropical with too much humidity. I believe a lot of Filipina experience the same thing as me.

And if you are young --- it is always good not to hide your skin --- this foundation does it while it makes you look fresh.

Here's what it look's like in the photo on a natural daylight.


I hope you kinda see the difference between the two sides of my face. Without the foundation, my skin looks shiny and oily. 

Let me list down once again the good stuff I like about it;

  • Light on skin
  • Eliminates redness
  • Powdery finish 
  • Non Drying
  • Not Cakey
  • Inexpensive Php 200.00 (like around this much I cannot remember the exact amount)

To sum it all up Nichido True Colors Foundation for me is a face powder in a liquid form --- remember when we are young? We just use baby powder when going out. --- I feel its the same --- just that, the level went up because of its form. 

Also it makes me look fresh without drying my skin--- so I don't have to worry if I use it everyday. I use it casually when I am going out but not on special occasion.

My take on whether to buy it or not? Well, I will give you a straight 'NO'. You buy foundation to cover up your blemishes and this one doesn't help at all, so why purchase it?

Hope this helps!

Thanks again for reading all the way. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');