Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Camera Use by Popular Filipino YouTuber



I’ve listed down below the cameras used by these 7 Filipino You Tuber I've known - because of their popularity - and some I admire and constantly follow.

If ever you might want to start your own YouTube Channel  getting ideas from these successful YouTube vloggers is something you might want to consider.

One: Anne Clutz
I am pretty sure this is not the only camera she used in her entire YouTube Career but Canon Ixus 155 is the latest.


Two: Anna Cay

Anna Cay uses Canon G7x Mark II,  again I am listing the most recent Vlogging Camera they use as per their update on their vlogs. 


Three: Purpleheiress

I love nanay Isha. She listed two of her vlogging cameras - the one she used before is Canon 600D (Rebel T3i) and the the recent one is Canon G7X Mark II.


Four: ItsJudysLife

A Filipina full time Vlogger in the US. She uses Canon PowerShot ELPH 110 HS for Vlogging;  Sony A77 Digital SLR for Make-up Video; and GoPro HD HERO2 for extreme and underwater.

Five: PatrickStarr

Another favorite of mine, he got a lot of sense of humor and every time I watch his videos I always have a smile to my face. Love him. He uses Canon T5i Eos Rebel digital SLR.



I love Simply Rhaze for her strong character. She recently uses the Canon Power Shot G7X.


I am so inspired with Real Aisan Beauty since like her I have experienced severe acne  and I love her strong character. She listed down several cameras (she mentioned that she is a collector) Casio Exilim MR1, Casio Exilim ZR3500 and Casio Exilim TR60.




Please read: Photo credit to the owner.

Thank you for reading all the way. Blessed Sunday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');