Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Effective Acne Products that I’ve tried! || Benzac Ac || Duac


I started to have breakout when I was 21 years old. The Ponds products that seemed to work with my seldom pimple when I was a teenager started to have no effect on me at all.

Factors of pollution, fatty diet and probably hormones actively contributed with my breakout. I don’t know what to do! 



Check out my latest article about foods I avoid to prevent breakouts Click below:

It went on until I was 23 or 24, until one of the managers where I work introduce me to Duac. It’s a topical cream, 10 grams per tube worth Php 820.00 at Mercury Drug. That was way back 2012. This 2017, it is still available for around Php 830.00 – Php 835.00.


How I use it: 
  • I put small amount of cream on affected areas only because the cream is so expensive. It last me two months.
Where to Buy:
  • Mercury Drug

 When I moved to Dubai for work, Duac is not available anywhere. One Filipina pharmacist offered me Benzac Ac. I initially use 2.5%, and then move to 5%. This picture below is 10%; by honest mistake my sister bought me this.




By the way, Benzac has different packaging here in the Philippines. And to be honest I am not certain if the formula is different with the one’s I have from Dubai. Check out their Face book page: https://www.facebook.com/BenzacPhilippines/

Once I ran out of stock I will buy Benzac available here in the Philippine and update you how was it.

How I use it:
  • I wash my face with mild soap Johnson’s baby soap lavender.
  • Occasionally tone with Eskinol -- Dermaclear C has best effect on my skin (I do it when I am heavily exposed to pollution)
  • Then put small amount of Benzac on my T zone and areas that have acne.
  • I moisturize in the morning using Myra Vitawhite Whitening Facial Moisturizer
Where to Buy:
  • Mercury Drug
Price:
  • Around Php 300.00

Right now I am really grateful for the person who introduce me these products. I always believe and been telling to people I know who is suffering from acne that this is an answered prayer. Up until now my perspective didn’t change about this at all. I prayed for cure from my acne because I suffered deeply from it and God and Lord Jesus Christ answered my prayers. 



Have a blessed one!

Follow BeautyFood Life on Facebook for more articles!


Beauty Food ife

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');