Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sulit ba pera mo sa White Light? || Review on White Light Teeth Whitening

Sulit nga ba?

Here’s my honest opinion.

Price: You can buy it at www.lazada.com.ph you can choose the same product with different price range. I get mine for the price of Php 218.00 link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/white-light-teeth-whitening-system-5537356.html . I picked this one out, because it shows in the picture that I can get the teeth whitening gel and tray together with the flashlight thingy (just making sure I get the right product because returning online might be a hassle).

Here is the picture of the product when I first got it.


It seems though that getting the cheapest white light in the website doesn’t matter at all link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/white-light-teeth-whitening-system-10000778.html , because you can get the tray, whitening gel and the flashlight altogether in one package (BTW it’s hard to distinguish if they are included in the package by judging in the pictures).

Result: In the packaging it suggests that for intense whitening use white light for 30 minutes for up to five days. This is what I did for my teeth.

Although it is stated in their FAQ that some teeth takes longer to whiten than others.

My teeth don’t have much difference than before. Initially, I think this is a waste of money. Well it is cheap though.

I’ve seen review from YouTube Vloggers before one is PatricStarr link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pU6sZzC6Is , they are using a product that has the same concept as white light, you put a gel on your teeth and use flashlight thing for a period of time, and they say it works for them. I’ve got couple of ideas why this product didn’t work well for me. I listed them down below;

1. My teeth might need longer time to whiten, as the instruction manual suggest, I will still give it a try for another 20 days or until whitening gel runs out.
2.The product is not at all effective.
3.The whitening gel is not effective. – I’ve seen in the website they are pairing white light with other whitening tooth paste like NU Skin AP-24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste here’s the link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/white-light-tooth-whitening-system-and-nu-skin-ap-24-whiteningfluoride-toothpaste-6253064.html I will probably try buying whitening toothpaste when I ran out of gel to explore options to make the product work. Just so I feel that I make the most out my purchase.

Let me know about your experience about this product in the comments below or in my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Beauty-Food-Life-744814159008402/

Suggestions on cheaper whitening products that work?

Thank you for reading all the way.


Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');