Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, September 15, 2017

What I Do to Keep Motivated? || Up Career

keep motivated, how to achieve your goals, bullet journal, Up Career,

I’ve got a lot of things needed to be accomplished for this day. My day off. I have jot down before hand what I should do but I feel crap and uninspired. Hours passed scrolling my social apps, but still nothing was accomplished.

 

I have to do something!


 

Today I will tell you what I did to keep myself motivated, kick my ass up, get going and get things done right in an instant.



Let’s start.





PRAYER

Remember how prayer does miracle to my everyday life? I need to fuel up a lot of it. Slowly I feel better inside. But I felt I need more. So I open up my bible and read my notes from bible studies I attended to way way back. Here’s one I am so happy to be reminded of...

“God doesn’t want us to live a struggled life, a troublesome life and a depressing life.
God wanted us to have a blessed life.”



EXERCISE

What I did is open my socials again for another inspiration and then I remember the video of facial toning exercises from Immy Maryam on YouTube and I thought of starting to do it. I am not a fan of hard core exercise but this one makes me interested and anyways it is for the face. I am aiming to look slimmer so this kind of exercise is just perfect (I don’t like how my muscles bulge especially on my legs whenever I do running LMAO). Feel free to do what kind of exercise you what.

That instant I started to get something accomplished, I move around the house cleaning and preparing dinner. Well my day has passed and now it is time to grab something to eat. Eating nutritious foods helps a lot on our overall wellbeing so please make sure you do not forget that.



REVIEW YOUR NOTES

As I’ve said earlier, I did my notes like 2 weeks before ‘I guess’. In these notes are bullet goals of how many stuff I need to accomplish for a week. Since I am working I needed to fully utilize my day off so I can reach my target goal for the week.
Bullet goals are so helpful for me. I’ve seen YouTuber’s do the same technique in able to be more productive.


Here’s a sample.

Weekly
Year 1 Goal


• Laundry
•Reach 10k savings
• 6 Pre-scheduled Facebook post for week 3 of September
•Hopefully will reach 100 likers in Facebook

You can definitely customize this. I am not that good on illustrating it but you kinda get what it aims to do. I put on the ‘weekly goals’ the things I have control over with and on ‘Yearly Goal’ the things I envision my mind at the end of the year. If in case you did not reach your Yearly Goal do not be so hard on yourself and just accept it and move on. Maybe on Year 2 you can double your effort or change strategies. Sound’s good?



FIND A WORKING SPACE

I don’t have a room on my own and I have a 5 year old nephew who run around the house and keep coming at me to borrow my phone for games. I can’t really concentrate on what I am doing when he is around so I pass time a bit and when he’s gone I’m in front of my computer writing tiny bits. The quiet time for me is when everyone is sleeping. This is the best time I can concentrate on doing my stuff. With that being said it is really important to have a working space. Try your best to find a good working space. J




+ MORE TIPS




TRY TO AVOID SOCIALS

Scrolling hours on my socials didn’t accomplish anything for me except for following the facial toning exercise of Immy Maryam. So I suggest, stop seeking inspiration to any kind of social media. For sure sometimes it helps, but in this case we need to fuel something deeper. On times like these have a break with social media and seek inner strength (thru prayers).


DON’T STOP & CONTINUE HUSLIN’

I always feature this one on my Facebook Page - Beauty Food Life. I couldn’t stress enough the importance of taking a tiny bit of step compare to not doing anything at all. Hopefully when time comes we can all see the result and it will be all worth it. If you cannot see that yet the journey itself is enjoyable and is something not to regret about.


Hope you try this one out and find it useful. If you ever wonder what I wrote actually works well I hope so because this is my second post for the week. This topic came like in an instant and I thought I would share to you what helps me keep movin’ on times like this. To be honest with you I don’t have a pattern I strictly follow. I just came to realize that being unmotivated strikes me occasionally (thanks God not very often) and tiny bits of these tips are what I do randomly to keep myself movin’.



I hope you find it useful too!




Thanks for reading all the way.


Follow my Social Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');