Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Moringa-O2 Herbal Therapy Oil |Face, Hair & Body Oil in One?

Massage Oil, Helps reduce pores, Stretchmarks, moisturize skin, your all in one face and body oil,

I can’t stop talking about Moringa-02. This time I got the Moringa-O2 Herbal Therapy Oil (Hair, Scalp & Skin). [Whoa! That didn't take me long enough to try another good product from their line.]


I am surprised why they package this Therapy Oil for everything! Hair, Scalp and Skin. I know coconut oil is commonly used for everything but coconut oil is all natural so we are quite comfortable to the idea to put it in any parts of our body. Hence Moringa O2 Therapy Oil is quite confusing and surprising for me.



So let’s start reviewing.


First off is Hair and Scalp:


Told you I am using the Moringa-O2 Herbal Conditioner to reduce my hair fall and improve my hair from damage caused by hair color, I am so impressed by the result it didn’t took me long enough to get the complete Hair Care System products from Moringa-O2. 


Please excuse that I review the effects on my hair using all these products (except for the Serum because I rarely use it). I think that using them altogether has contributed to overall condition of my hair and scalp.

Haircare System, Moringa O-2 Herbal Shampoo, Moringa O-2 Herbal Conditoner, Moringa O-2 Herbal Hair Scalp & Skin Therapy Oil, Moringa O-2 Herbal Hair Relaxing Serum++ With Argan Oil,


These consist of;

•Moringa-O2 Herbal Shampoo
•Moringa-O2 Herbal Conditioner
•Moringa-O2 Leave-On Serum
•Moringa-O2 Herbal Hair Scalp & Skin Theraphy Oil


So I tried my best to put oil on my scalp maybe 2 or 3 times a week before bedtime so that for the next day, I can wash is off nicely with Shampoo. The packaging suggest you can also put it on the strands of your hair however I am a bit lazy doing it because I have long hair so I just settled putting it on scalp.

I wanted to stress out that thoroughly cleaning the scalp for me is very important because as you already know I am always exposed to pollution, so removing build ups from my scalp is essential to have healthy hair. And recently stress is causing me dandruff so I need to put extra effort to remove it.


Effect on hair fall.



Upon using the complete Hair Care System, I must say that I visibly have less hair fall. However I really wanted my hair to be thick, but it did not see signs of dramatic hair growth. I noticed that what it does for me is strengthening the roots. In which is totally makes sense, with all the good stuff infused in Therapy oil alone my hair is having the nutrition it needed to fight all stress and pollution I encounter every day.


active ingredients, moringa oleifera seed oil, olea europaea (olive oil) husk oil, helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, moringa-O2


Skin


Moringa-O2 Herbal Therapy Oil packaging suggests that it is good for;

helps reduce hair loss, nourishes scalp,



Stretch marks
I tried to put it on my stretch marks and I love how it moisturize my skin. However, it did not remove my stretch marks but making the skin well moisturized is good enough for me.

Dry, itchy and damaged skin
Same thing with stretch marks, I tried putting therapy oil on my callous and it helps softens the hard skin making it easier to remove.

Use as massage oil
I haven’t tried it yet, but if you do for sure this will be a good therapy since the oil has a wonderful citrus scent, I think it is similar to mandarin orange, I maybe wrong but the scent is citrus and sweet which is great.



You will totally be shocked with the next one. 



It helps minimize pimples, acne, blackheads, whiteheads and minimizes pores. What?

moringa-O2 minimize pores, pimples, acne, whiteheads, blackheads, rashes, insect bites,



I am not so sure with pimples, blackheads and whiteheads because I use acne fighting product (Benzac AC) but I tried putting it on cheeks where I have pores enlargement and the result is alright. It doesn’t minimize my pores but the skin is improved. I noticed it felt moisturized from within and I like it so much. I even try putting it on wrinkles under my eyes and I love how it moisturized the area so well it helps minimized the appearance of wrinkles (wrinkles are still there). 


Take note that I try not to overdo it under eyes because you know this part is so sensitive. I apply Moringa-O2 Therapy oil under eyes and on my cheek together with Virgin coconut oil when I am removing my makeup. I let it stay there for 5 – 10 minutes, wash it off with Johnson baby soap, and remove extra dirt and oil with Eskinol avoiding under eye area. Doing it for twice a week is enough I am already satisfied with the moisture I am getting from it.


I also tried to use it as primer but my experiment with it is not yet complete since I haven’t tried putting it to the test yet (where I go wear it for full day). I tried it with Maybelline Matte + Poreless Foundation for dry and oily skin. I noticed that the foundation blends well especially on parts where I have normal to dry skin (undereyes, chin, jawline and near the ears) but I only have it on for few hours so I cannot fully suggest this one to you but it is worth mentioning up to this point.

Lightweight on skin,



I also wanted to mention that this oil is so lightweight maybe that’s the reason why it is ok applying it on face. But always be careful with oils because it can easily attract dirt which can cause clogging of pores. So make sure not to forget toner. Moringa-O2 have a herbal toner, this is the next product I wanted to try from them, guess they have everything I need alreadyJ.


Lastly.



Will I Recommend it:



Yes! I will recommend it. With all the benefits you can get from Moringa-O2 Therapy Oil it is such a gem. Not to mention the price. You will not get a product this effective for P 99.00 Pesos ($ 2.00), sounds unconvincing, yes, but I have seen positive reviews about it on other websites that is why I am convinced to get one and try and now I am sharing you my experiences as well. Hope you try it.



Disclaimer: My review is all based on my personal experience. Due to differences of skin types results may vary from person to person. Please use at your own discretion.


Moringa-O2 Oil skin test, test for 24hr, check for redness, itchiness, irritation,



Thanks for reading all the way.





Hand Picked Post from Beauty Review



Review : Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless || Drugstore Foundation || First Impression || Beauty Review ||Blog ni Gigi

3 Beauty Mistakes You’ve Been Told to Do

My Purchases with Lazada || Monopod || Make Up Brush

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing great and wonderful information about hair oil. This can really help to get rid of hair loss problem. I always prepared for mulunggamy herbal hair Oil.

    hair care oil

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');