Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

My Purchases with Lazada || Monopod || Make Up Brush

***This post is containing Affiliates in which I receive a small percentage of commission when you shop with Lazada thru this link Click here . Thank you for the support.****

I’ve got three items from Lazada few months back and I thought I would share them with you. Lazada is a boom thing here in the Philippines it is like E-bay and Amazon if you are wondering what it is. They got loads of different stuff from expensive to cheap items like gadgets, furniture, makeup, jewelry, clothes, you name it.
 Everybody’s got hype with Lazada and everyone wants to try them out. I’m one of them and I really like the thing of your purchases being delivered to you. Somehow it makes it fun and easy that way.


WXY01 Wireless Remote Control Selfie Stick Monopod with Foldable Tripod, selfie stick, monopod, with remote, tripod



One thing I got is a self standing monopod with remote. I really loved the fact Lazada has it, because imagine if I went to Divisoria and the effort and chaos I might went through harrowing stalls by stalls trying to find this specific item and best thing is, it is delivered to your home for P99 pesos (that is $2.00 by the way and it is more practical than going to Divisoria by public transport which is more expensive compare to delivery charge, btw the price is more than P200.00 pesos I forgot the exact price). It is in perfect condition, I just have to figure out first how to make it stand and I will show you in the pictures. The stand is on the opposite direction and I have to unscrew it and put it in the right way to make it stand.

The other side of it is it is not that sturdy, good thing I have a small phone so it will hold just fine. The remote when it comes here works perfectly fine, however after 2 days it broke down (well I don’t blame Lazada for it because my niece play with the remote, so it is totally not their fault). Anyways the item is cheap, so I really don’t have something to say against it, you get what you pay for.

Portable LED Selfie Flash Fill in Light for Camera Mobile Phone(Black), selfie ring light, phone ring light,

The second item I got is the LED Flash Fill in Light (it is similar to selfie ring light, price is P100.00 I think). I thought I will have it when taking pictures at night and I love them. It is rechargeable; it has a USB wire with it you just need the plug-in from your phone to recharge it. It has three light settings and so far it is serving its purpose.

The final item I got is a set of makeup brush. I am so happy I purchase them, they are inexpensive and hello, they are 12 pieces in total (the picture is showing less number of brushes because my stuff are all over LMAO) and came here in best condition and I love them so much. The quality of the brush is perfect as to compare to a makeup brush I bought from Nichido. It cost me like over a 100 pesos but the brush once I got to check it at home, the hair falls out one by one. This Naked brush set are perfect, the strands doesn’t come off and I love the value I get from it because it cost me for only P208.00 pesos ($4 dollars) I haven’t wash them yet and I really like to tell you how was it after it get washed. Guess I’ll update this post once I did that.

Naked 12 pcs Professional 3 Power Makeup Brushes, cheap makeup brush, powder blush, eyebrow brush, professional makeup brush


That concludes my purchase with Lazada. Remember to be smart when purchasing online, some doesn’t have a good experience, this can’t be avoided since there are tons of seller posting in Lazada and some might not be that good. One tip I could share to you is always check the comments section. I judge the comments weather they are genuine or not, if I am satisfied then I go for it and I am a bit cautious on expensive items. If I do decide to purchase expensive one’s I’ve got to choose items that has physical stores here in the Philippines so if I needed to use the warranty I can easily find them. I might be wrong (please do tell if I am) but the one’s fulfilled by Lazada mostly has a physical store here in the Philippines so they could easily manage warranty issues.


Hope this helps.

Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life
Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook


 Beauty Food Life

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');