Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Saving Up Thinking Ahead || How to Save On a Cooperative || San Jose Koop || Up Career


Remember my last article about savings click here if you miss it, now here’s the part two. I may not be the right person to ask what is cooperative (because honestly I don’t know) however I will try to put definition from the internet as so we can move on to more important things.



Cooperative
ADJ.  working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.

N.   a jointly owned enterprise engaging in the production or distribution of goods or the supplying of services, operated by its members for their mutual benefit, typically organized by consumers or farmers.
Source is from Dictionary.com


So now moving on I will lists down positive notes on why I save my money in a cooperative; hopefully this will give you an idea or a motivation to save up until we gain the so called ‘financial freedom’ we are yearning to achieve.

1.       Saving in a cooperative gains interest, just like regular bank offers.
2.       Unlike banks the minimum deposit is P10,000.00 , but cooperative is less than P6,000.00 (hence even we are on the low income scale we are able to do it instantly).
3.       You can easily access loan with lowest interest rates.
4.      If you are active enough to join in their meetings it is likely to build networks with small scale entrepreneurs (a possible opportunity to support local businesses or get advice from their different endeavours)
5.       I am motivated to pay back my loan. (If I save it in a regular bank I wouldn’t have a strong initiative to return the money, would you?)
6.       The more I loan I gain dividends in which adds up to my savings. So whenever I need money for anything, maybe personal or business I don’t have to worry, getting a loan is a one day process.
7.       Not to mention other benefits they offer; you can learn more about it upon inquiry on their branches or visit their website click here and their Facebook Page.

Hopefully I inspire you to save in different platforms. I think saving my money in a cooperative is better with banks as I listed up and this one answers to my need for ‘urgent’ purposes. Lastly, remember not to settle with your savings, find ways to gain income from different sources other than your 9 to 5 jobs (as told by financial speakers like ie. Francis Kong etc, Chinkee Tan).




Hope this helps. J

Like my Facebook page Beauty Food Life
Logo used in the photo are owned by their respective company in this case Facebook

Beauty Food Life, https://www.facebook.com/Beauty-Food-Life-744814159008402/

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');