Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, December 4, 2017

Make the Most out of TaytayTiangge! || Tips & What to Expect

Make the Most out of TaytayTiangge! || Tips & What to Expect
Make the Most out of TaytayTiangge! || Tips & What to Expect, taytay, tiangge, schedule, tips, brand new clothes less than $3, inexpensive clothes, bagpi taytay tiangge,


Let’s start off with what to bring and what not to bring that will make your shopping in Taytay Tiangge easier.



1.    Eco bag/ Huge Plastic Bag – when you shop they actually provide small plastic of about 2 kilos capacity but if you are going buy stall by stall you will start to collect small bags that will occupy both of your hands which will make it hard to access your wallet maybe or anything important. So make sure you have a huge bag to put in all your small purchases from each stall. It is a good thing to refuse plastic bags as well, let’s just say it is your contribution to the environment. Small things make a huge difference!

2.    Don’t Bring Kids – I know sometimes we love to go shopping with kids so we can make sure the dress fits them perfectly, but in this kind of environment where there are too much crowd and very small space, you definitely should think otherwise. My nephew tantrums a lot when we came there that make it so hard to go every corner. (it's my first time to go there so I want to look to everything)
3.    Wear light and comfortable clothes- it’s always good to dress appropriately for the tropical weather. We are a bit lucky because it rained on the midday so the weather in the afternoon when we got there feels refreshing. The tent where the Tiangge is has ceiling fans so the air can circulate, which is good. Not all stalls are open but there is a decent amount of crowd already. 

That’s it for basic Taytay Tiangge tips, now let’s talk about what to expect in Bagpi Taytay Tiangge. (Schedule Tips? - I really hope I can share more about this but I just went once so I still don’t have clue on when is the best time to go. The poster is below. Monday 2PM → Tuesday 3PM Wednesday 2PM → 12 Midnight Thursday 2PM → Friday 3PM Saturday 5AM → 3PM )


4.    No Fitting Room- Taytay Tiangge I think is really for wholesale, meaning they cater pretty much to small and medium-size businesses so having a fitting room is really not a priority. So if you are like me who takes a hard time to determine if a certain outfit looks good or not, make sure to bring one of your friend or your family member. I have my mom with me. Another thing you can do is wear the dress or trousers over, so at least you can see if an item is for you. I wore black leggings and a simple t-shirt so trying on the trousers makes it possible for me.
5.    They Have the Most Stylish Design but some are not Suitable for a Tropical Weather – this is one tip I really want to talk about because it is really easy to just grab an off-shoulder shirt in Taytay Tiangge because why not? They all look so pretty, the print is beautiful and the style is so nice, but the fabric… the fabric is not good for our weather. For me, I really tried to look around and get items that are made of cotton but the urge is so strong it pulls me to get one super cute Pale Pink Long Sleeve Hoodie. Now I’m thinking, how many times could I possibly wear it? So be smart guys! J
6.    The Higher the Price the Better the Fabric and the Stitches – This so true with the dress I got for my niece. The stitches are great and I believe the quality is similar in malls. I got it for P120.00, well it is still cheap but for a piece of fabric for children I am a bit of expecting P50.00 – P80.00 maybe, but I did not regret it at all. It’s a great purchase, the dress is wearable, the fabric is breathable and it is very stylish and inexpensive too.
7.    Some Items Doesn’t Have Quality Control – This cannot be avoided since Taytay Tiangge produces items in volume. So if you are looking for a great purchase that will last for a long time you have to scrutinize every single item you may find. Check for the stitches, the entire fabric if it has a damage or stains, if you are familiar with the cut of the fabric, try to check if it is properly cut (the pom pom shorts I got is bulging in front because it wasn’t cut properly).

   
8.    Business Idea - I mentioned in number 4 that they supply items for small to medium business so this is a perfect place to get items and start up an RTW. Actually, when you ask for the price, they will promptly tell the wholesale price rather than the retail price so always ask for per piece price / retail price if you are buying just for yourself. Don’t forget as well that this is a great idea to start up because the capital is small and the items are inexpensive in which your customers can afford.

One last thing I noticed in Taytay Tiangge, though I am not 100 % sure about this, is that I see fewer items for formal wear like white long sleeves with collar. I did see office wear skirts but I didn’t see a lot.

What are the rampant items I see? (Please note I came Thursday afternoon, in which some stalls are not yet open)

There are a lot of stylish tops, floral, printed, off-the-shoulder, crop tops, sportswear, men’s t-shirt, men’s shorts, women’s short, summer shorts and dresses.  The styles and prints are colourful and bright perfect for the summer season, so some items I got is what I thought I will wear on summer outings maybe.

So, you can generally get outfits for stylish casual wear, loungewear/ everyday wear and summer outfits, if your main goal is to add up items in your wardrobe upon these categories then go for Taytay Tiangge.

What I wish that Taytay Tiangge has is pyjamas for grown-ups and for kids because I really wanted one for a cheaper price. These items are essential but I don’t want to spend on because in the mall I think they have it for P300.00 up maybe.

That’s it guy, hope your #OOTD, porma outfit, everyday casual wear is all worth it thanks to Taytay Tiangge. I will try to post how to style items that I got from Taytay hopefully soon.





Thanks for reading all the way!




Follow me on Facebook and Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');