Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Free Printable Calendar/Planner 2018 || Blognigigi

2018, blognigi, blognigigi.com, Career, free calendar, Free Printable Calendar/Planner 2018, philippines, printable calendar ph, share, tag someone who needs it, planner, calendar, ipon calendar, peso sense,


Print your own Calendar/Planner for 2018 for free PDF file below:


Click here:

Printer Settings:         Portrait
Paper Size:                  8 ½ x 11 inches
                                    12 pages in total from January to December


NEW (Updated as of December 29, 2017) Printable Planner Calendar Notebook Insert: Click Here

Printer Settings:         Portrait
Paper Size:                  8 ½ x 13 inches


                                    6 pages in total from January to December

I am so thankful for this year 2017 for all the blessings that came so I thought I will make a printable calendar/planner for all of you to share. I am so inspired by the ‘ipon calendar’ of Peso Sense so I thought I make one. I did a type of calendar that is really helpful for me as a blogger as I mentioned in my previous article Things I Learned @ 29.


How does it work?


When I instantly have an idea of what article to write, I write down the possible title to my planner in the most possible date that it can be published. For example, my Innisfree Eye Cream from Waso Beauty came last Thursday so I will for sure write a first impression of that on Wednesday, the day which I upload beauty related articles (please watch out for that as well).


Having a planner/calendar is so helpful for me because I work full time, so planning what to write beforehand maximize my free time a.ka. ‘day-off’. Also, I really love the monthly view of it, because for me planning the day doesn’t do much of a difference with maximizing my time since my day is pretty much of a routine so, I can improve it but, it doesn’t really need too much planning or needed to write things down. Another thing I love about this format is the view of it, let me explain, at the end of each month I really like the view of the things I accomplished, I felt really energized to see that I did a lot of things, that I write a bunch of articles and successfully published it. It actually brings a sense of fulfilment.


If ever I forget to write my ideas down (which I sometimes I do by the way) and see that I only have a single post in a week I feel the opposite of the previous paragraph. Without planning, when my day-off comes I don’t have a clue of what to write. My time was consumed thinking of an idea what I should write next so, I ended up having a fewer post for the week.


Like a normal planner, it helps me organize my blog and like I said earlier this serves as my achievement space. I sometimes put small achievements in it so I remember when it happened :). You can also put how much you save for the week and all other ideas you wanted to do like travelling or preparing for an important appointment, the possibility is endless! 


I hope this Calendar/Planner will all be helpful for you; I actually put a nice quote in it. I first saw that quote from a post from Bloomingdales and I thought it’s really nice.


I will update this post and add a 15cm x 21cm size planner/calendar, it is about the size of a regular notebook so you can put it as an insert.


Thanks for reading all the way!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!



Please share <3! 

Follow my Facebook and Instagram  account



1 comment:

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');