Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

First impression Review of Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream

First impression Review of Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream, eye cream philippines, eyecream korean, k beauty, best under eye cream in the philippines, best under eye cream k beauty korean,

Finally, I have it, after looking for reviews about a good eye cream over Youtube I decided to try this Korean Brand from Innisfree the Orchid Eye Cream.



Actually western eye creams are the most rated and popular ones but I really find it hard to get one available locally and they are crazy expensive. The Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream isn’t that much easy to get as well. I try to find a physical store near our place but unfortunately, it is not available, what I do find is the Innisfree Tea Tree Face Cream and a bunch of face mask and other makeup products. I also try to look to Beauty MNL however they don’t have it. I tried to look as well to one popular Korean online store the Style Korea but I am thinking about the shipping fee will add up to the price of the cream in which I wanted to avoid (trying to save bucks here) so I ended up ordering from Lazada. One company called Waso Beauty has it and when I get it from them the shipping is free so I don’t have to add more $ which is a big win for me. I have a bit of worry though with Lazada because I am not sure if it is 100% authentic but when the package came it is pretty safe to say that the product is authentic!



Let’s run this through…




• Packaging is sealed with bubble wrap
• I receive 2 pcs sample of Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum (The Face Shop)
• Upon opening the cap it still has white plastic seal inside it


I really love the thought of putting small samples inside, I think this makes the marketing of the company (Waso Beauty) works hence it is safe to assume that the product is legit.

Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum (The Face Shop), review Yehwadam Revitalizing Serum (The Face Shop), korean skin care



Let’s move on to the product itself, it is a white cream, the consistency is not too thick and the scent is everything. You will love the scent for sure. I don’t know if that was the legit fragrance of an orchid but it has a sweet floral scent to it. Just the scent alone can make my night real good and helps me sleep better. Now I remember the scent of Johnson’s Baby Soap in Lavender I love the scent of that one too. When I wash my face at night it has the same feeling I get when I apply the Innisfree Orchid Eye cream, it is really soothing, calming, and mood lifting just right before bed. Now I understand why scents are a huge industry especially the candles with scents in it. They are so popular and they typically include it in bath time/pampering/spa vibe at home routine.



Application




I only put a tiny bit of Innisfree Orchid Cream on my ring finger and gently tap it under my eyes. I initially put a lot of product on my laugh lines at the ends of my eyes because I thought it needed lots of moisture to remove the wrinkles but the next day the wrinkles are still there. Oh well, this is not a wrinkle removal cream anyways. But I really love how gentle it is on the skin, it is lightweight, and it moisturizes my under eyes just right. I actually think that it minimizes the appearance of my wrinkles which is a good sign. I think the purpose of the eye creams is to prevent the wrinkles from forming and since I already have it, in the beginning, the only thing left it can do is not to aggravate and add up my lines (hopefully). 


Here is some additional info…




Date of expiration is written underneath the plastic bottle and the ingredients, directions and precautions are written in two languages, Korean and English. There’s one note to it that catches my attention, it says there to “recap after use” and “use quickly as possible after opening”. Maybe it’s because it will help retain the condition and scent of the product. Oh well. I actually put the cream inside the refrigerator because one, it will help preserve the condition of the product and second, the cooling effect of a cold cream when applied under eyes is really nice.


By the time I write this post I only use it for 3 times so I will update you how was it on my acne prone skin after 30 days or so. I wanted to do an in-depth review of the Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream so please watch out for that. K-beauty is really getting popular nowadays and it is good that the products are way cheaper and somehow easily available compared with western brands.




That’s it for my first impression review!




Thanks for reading all the way!!!



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');