Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, December 30, 2017

My New Year’s 2018 Motivation

My New Year’s 2018 Motivation, up career, prepare for 2018, what's your plan for 2018, preparations for 2018, new year 2018, free planner 2018, free calendar 2018, downloadable calendar,


Of course, New Year 2018 is coming and it will surely not pass without breaking down all my thoughts about what’s next, what I want to achieve and how I will achieve it.



Yes…



I pretty much included how to achieve it because if I may recall this mid-year I set out goals or AKA ‘dreams’ that pretty much didn’t push through because I don’t have plans to execute them. With so much dreaming I wake up and I pretty much forget that I will not get any further if I keep doing that habit.


Anyway,


Despite the rant, I am still proud of my small achievements this year and I appreciate that a lot and have given my shoulder a gentle pat. (Let’s celebrate our small achievements always!!!)




What’s next?


1.   Set out goals

My goals for this blog is pretty much the same, I will continue to bring informative and inspirational content for Up Career and more beauty products especially for skincare and makeup stuff to review on Beauty Review. For Fooding Aside I would love to put random yummy food I love to eat at different stores, sorry it’s not that frequent because I don’t prioritize eating outside that much. I do love to cook a lot at home I randomly have cravings for something unusual but I don't post it because I haven’t figure out how to document everything so sorry about that.   


At the same time, I am keeping my budget tight this coming 2018 as I am saving pretty much for a planned vacation and an upgrade for an equipment. (Go for the gold! So inspired with Peso Sense by the way)


For Modest Fashion, I am planning to remove it from my blog and create a separate blog for that. My initial goal will be 1 post per week as I am maintaining my current blog which is this one www.blognigigi.blogspot.com . Please watch out for the re-launch of Modest Fashion, I am planning to set that out about second quarter of 2018. What to expect in Modest Fashion? I will surely put a lot of outfit’s inspirations and overall look for extra small girls like myself.


How to achieve it?


2.  Map Out Your Actions to Each Goal




The Planner/Calendar I made is where I put my all the blog titles I need to write. (get your free printable planner here) If I may reiterate this helps me publish every single blog post on time. It really helps with conditioning my mind hence I can input a good blog post because sometimes when I write in a hurry I can’t express out the idea or I don’t like the current idea I am writing and when that happens I don’t want to continue what I am writing that moment. However, if I have an ample time to think about the topic, I can input and clearly state my ideas quickly so this really helps me a lot. I already put quite a few ideas for the month of January 2018 and planning to add a bit more or if possible all of it.

This is not a hundred percent perfect thou, for me, I still miss out some days but that is fine with me. I don’t want to be too hard on myself or maybe push my physical health to its peak. I still prioritise my health a lot because that is the wise thing to do ;).


3.  Bring That New Idea’s to the Test

Since 2017 didn’t perform well as I expected it to be, I will definitely try out some ideas this 2018 along with the current plans I already laid out earlier. (Please watch out for that!)

I love the idea of trying out new things, I love the excitement it gives, the possible outcome gives me a thrill, hopefully, it’s a positive result by the way because there is no thrill when I receive an opposite of the result of I am expecting. Nevertheless, I still love to try new things out as I’ve said earlier it gives me adrenaline it makes me feel a bit alive actually. That’s one thing I love about blogging!

Don’t be afraid to try out new things because why not?



Attitude!



4.  Persistent & Consistent

I like to set out my attitude towards all of these plans so I will not be too overwhelmed by it. As always, one small step will make a whole lot of difference to what I want to be in the future. First, persistent so I keep on pushing on with writing content and second, consistent following the weekly schedule so that the website will be searchable (if you maintain a blog for sure you understand what I mean J)



Lastly…



5.  Enjoy What you are Doing


This is actually the main reason I entered blogging because I can talk about anything and everything under the sun. I can challenge my own skills, I get inspired by the people I follow and wanted to achieve the same for myself. I have my own time; I can work super late at night and wake up late the next day. I love the feeling of being able to express myself and it is totally refreshing out from my usual work from the BPO industry.


I am not solely talking about blogging here it can be anything, if you love making stuff like sweets, pastries or snack, create useful items and wanted to sell that out for profit that is definitely a great idea too. The main thought here is to just enjoy what you are doing J.



That’s it for my New Year’s 2018 Motivation. Hope you set out the things that inspire you and map out actions that you needed to do to achieve that goal. Let’s all be on this journey together with open arms and full of positive anticipation. God Bless! This will be my last post for the year 2017 I am so happy for everything and looking forward to more things this 2018. (My heart is overwhelmed right now; do you get that same feeling as well when the year changes?) OMG!


Anyway, again thanks for reading all the way!





Follow my Instagram and Facebook

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');