Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Why I Turned Herbal? Effects of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil



Why I Turned Herbal? Effects of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil,benefits of Virgin coconut oil, what to eat, healthy food, healthy recipe, cure, thyroid, kidney, lower abdominal pain, frequent urination, poop after eating, food to eat for healthy kidney, food that is high in vitamin c, herbal, Effects of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, philippines, ph,

Benefits of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil


Ever since I was a child I don’t like the idea drinking medicine. Before my reason was simple, I just don’t like the bitter taste of medicine and that’s it.
For my simple cold, I just let it pass and cure it with drinking a lot of water and eating healthy and it is really effective by the way. For fever, luckily I am the type of person that seldom got fever maybe once a year and I have been wishing for it already, same with the cold I don’t like the idea of drinking tablets as well. You can say that I am the most health-minded person you can ever think of because of my ways even when I was little.


But for some reason a simple sore throat leads to the worst cold and cough, I was like that since 2016. And I can’t be treated by simple over the counter medication. I still need to visit the doctor and ask for a prescription. That is how worst I am feeling when all this time I just have a simple cough and cold. It will worsen overnight which adds phlegm and worst headache you can ever imagine. It can be completely cured upon taking medications but I continuously have a sore throat again that leads me to another cycle of cold.


With all that being said, I thought that something might be wrong with my overall health. After getting tired of drinking strong medication why not I try herbal alternatives? One abundant supplement available here in the Philippines is Virgin Coconut Oil.

I started browsing the internet and see what are the benefits of Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil and the results are below. Also, I will try to relate the improvement I noticed in my overall health! (sounds fun!)


Before we start what is..


Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil?? – This is one way to extract oil from a mature coconut in which you are not using heat. In this way, you are sure that the goodness of the oil is intact.


Let’s start.


Improves Immune System- I easily get a sore throat from drinking cold stuff/sweets which leads to a cough, cold and phlegm (before I usually have cold drinks and it doesn’t bother me, that is why I am surprised why do I easily get cold now?)

By drinking 1 tablespoon Virgin Coconut oil every night my cough, cold and phlegm are cured without medication, that’s a span of a less than a week. I still have a little cold in the morning, the rest of the day I am feeling just fine. And I also like to add that cough, cold and phlegm I am feeling is the worst feeling ever, it accompanies’ with an extreme headache and muscle pain. It sounds like flu but it’s not because I don’t have a fever.


Boosts Energy & Optimize Absorption of Nutrients from Food - I lose energy easily, this is so true and very common in my perspective. So what I do to cure it is eating a lot of healthy food, I actually require myself to eat vegetables at least a couple of times a week because if not I feel really sick and tired. However, even with healthy food choices I still feel drained and so tired at the end of the day. My energy doesn’t last especially if I am travelling and working far from home. So I thought I am not getting the right nutrients I need to last the day. 

Upon taking VCO I actually felt better, yes you will normally get tired from long hours of work, not to mention your travel time but I feel that I can still function properly, think properly and continue on with work.


Improve Skin/Treat Skin Disease- VCO is good for clearing up skin/acne (neighbours testament). I actually have an article on how I include VCO on my skincare up to the extent of using it as makeup remover click here to check that out. Since VCO has antibacterial properties it is really effective when applied on the skin. And I think the effect is even more powerful when you take them orally like I did because it treats inflammations in your body.

In my case I want to treat my acne, however, I still notice a couple of red bumps near my ears which translates ‘it is not effective’, but I somehow have trust with my neighbour's testament that it helps clears up acne. So I will continue using VCO and update you again. (by the way, I think it is my day 7 or day 8 in drinking VCO and this redness near my ears is just recent. I do post update on my Facebook page about the effects of VCO on my skin and that is of course with constant use of Benzac- screenshots below)

https://web.facebook.com/blognigigi/photos/a.747087728781045.1073741829.744814159008402/910987555724394/?type=3&theaterhttps://web.facebook.com/blognigigi/photos/a.747087728781045.1073741829.744814159008402/910987555724394/?type=3&theater


Healthy Kidney, Pancreas, Gall Bladder & Liver- Normal trips to the bathroom I always go to the toilet to pee and sometimes it can be really annoying. I am happy that I have fewer trips to the bathroom now and my lower abdomen is not overly sensitive unlike before. I had UTI I think last two years ago and I think that is the reason for my lower abdominal pain and frequent trips to the toilet.




Virgin Coconut Oil I use is ABS Herbs Virgin coconut oil and I recently replace it with less commercialized VCO from our neighbour. It doesn’t have much difference actually, the taste is the same, it has a raw coconut taste. If you are familiar with Filipino delicacy ‘Biko’ (sweet glutinous rice snack) the toppings in that snack have the same taste with VCO minus the sweetness.





Important Note: Please be aware that I am only sharing my personal experience. If you have other health issues please consult your doctor.



That’s it hope this post helps.

2 comments:

  1. Great information sharing thanks

    For More Info Visit : virgin cold pressed coconut oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi susan! Thanks for visiting the blog😊☺️☺️☺️😍😍😍✨✨✨

      Delete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');