Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 22, 2017

Style Crush Series #10: Dina Tokio


I remember the first hijabi I follow is Dina Tokio. I really was just looking for a Tokyo based vlogger that time and I stumbled upon her channel.
What hooked me really to her is the advice portion of Dina and her husband Sid about relationships especially marriage. But surprise, Dina actually is a great fashion blogger since then I already followed her and wacky personality.



Her style is really hard to follow since she lives in a very cold country which is London, but summers outfits of her are something to be watched out for. Overall I still love her sense of style a truly Style Crush of mine since before.



That’s it you can follow Dina Tokio on her Youtube channel.




Thanks for reading all the way.  


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


More from Style Crush

• Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

• Style Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');