Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Outfits from Taytay Tiangge Try-on


Outfits from Taytay Tiangge Try-on, modest, fashion, modestfashionph, bagpi, taytay tiangge, cheap brand new dress, gisels_qui, try-on, schedule Bagpi taytay tiangge,


Most of the items I got from Taytay are casual wear/loungewear. So here’s the try-on.


This grey t-shirt is a real staple for running errands. I love the floral print on the front, I think it is beautiful. I decided to wear it with these peachy pink midi trousers. 

With the right accessories and shoes, you can definitely glam up this outfit. I think it makes the dress a bit put together. For accessories I have a faux leather black choker from Divisoria, black strap watch, I also have a sparkly bracelet on. I think you will look really glam up this way. 



  
Top                                        120.00
Trousers                                 120.00
Total                                      P240.00 ($4.80)



Next mix and match are this mauve pink long sleeve hoodie and the same pink trousers. As I’ve mentioned in the previous post that this hoodie is not fit for a hot weather, maybe you can wear it at night or in Tagaytay or Baguio. I wore the same accessories and shoes just like the first outfit, you can also wear a white sneaker for comfort if you are too tired of wearing heels, I think that would look so nice.


Top                                        160.00
Trousers                                 120.00

Total                                      P280.00 ($5.60)




Lastly, I have this Long Sleeve Pink Mauve Hoodie and this sparkly Gray Jogger pants. I’d really love this loungewear look minus the heels and the bag but again I can’t do it because of the weather. Nevertheless, I will make it work out.





Top                                        160.00
Trousers                                 100.00

Total                                      P260.00 ($5.20)



Related Post




Photos are posted on Instagram please like if you enjoy this post!


I didn’t try on the white and black t-shirt with deep back detail because I still need to cover up a bit for that shirt. Hopefully next time I can share with you how to dress it up.


That’s it guys thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');