Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 1, 2017

Style Crush Series # 7: Sharewear


I just recently discovered Sharewear for her fashion videos. Unlike my other style crushes she is not petite but one thing that caught my attention is how she makes her fashion videos.


I really like the idea of working out a specific fashion item to your wardrobe and most importantly the fact that you can use it in so many different ways. In that way, you will get the most out of the dress.



With her style, I am not so sure if the clothing will look good on me because again she is not petite but anyways I really love her tutorial about how to style summer outfits for the fall season. I really love her overall idea of how to maximize the use of outfits and not letting anything out off the season, that is just pure brilliance.

That’s it you can follow Sharewear on her Youtube channel.

Thanks for reading all the way. 

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account




More from Style Crush

Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

Style Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim

Style Crush Series # 4: Kim Thai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');