Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Friday, December 29, 2017

Style Crush Series #11: Sunis Pretty




Ahhhhhh! (Screaming my heart out). You will definitely love Sunis Pretty as your next style crush. 



I really love to see fashion inspirations from petite ladies especially those who are a little less than a petite just like I am. You know how international standards are petite means 5’3 or and I am definitely shorter than that. So I really love to see Sunis Pretty and ItsJinaKim the one I featured here on style crush series #4, with their journey to fashion world it inspires me a lot.




Going back to Sunis Pretty, her style is so unique; I love her style she mentioned on one of her videos that she is going for a vintage look I don’t particularly know a lot about the vintage look but it is enough for me to see how stylish she is on every outfit. I’ve seen baggy tops on her which surprisingly my kind of thing as well because I feel really comfortable in them, my tummy and a lot of my insecurities are hidden when I wear baggy top LMAO.

Here are some of her outfits. Sunis Pretty will really be my go to when it comes to style. I will surely have a glimpse of a certain piece if it will look good on me or not.




I love her.


That’s it you can follow SunisPretty on her Youtube channel.



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

  



More from Style Crush

• Style Crush Series # 1: ASCIA

• Style Crush Series # 3: ItsJinaKim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');