Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I Won in my Stock Pick Last December 2018 || blognigigi



I am so happy to start the Philippine Stock Market last year 2018 at the beginning of December.

Opening my account seems easy and I have done it pretty easily in two weeks.

My biggest jitter is when I am about to buy my first stock.

When I have zero knowledge at all.

But it has to be done or else I will not learn at all.

My first stocks picks are MPI and Puregold.

Puregold is such a success, I recently sold my Puregold this January 2019 with around 10% gain.

Not bad for a first timer.

On the other hand, MPI is not looking very good, I haven’t seen MPI turned green yet.

This is a good learning experience for me actually and I am on fire on how to get out of this “ipit” “stuck”. LOL.

These two stocks I bought are all test buy, meaning, I only invested a small amount of money to it.

Learnings from Stock Market so Far

I realize that the Stock Market is a good place to save your money.

Imagine if I put my money in the bank, I wouldn’t ever gain the interest of around 10% in just one month. Even if my money gained 10% in the stock market for a full year (12 months) that is still 100X better than the banks.

Also withdrawing money from Col Financial (my broker) will only take one day nowadays compared before where it took 3 days to withdraw.

Things nowadays are becoming modern and becoming easy I guess.

My second takeaway is you will never lose money in the stock market, not unless you sell it. Red on your portfolio is just “paper loss”, it will not affect you.

MPI has been red for a month already but I am not worried, I will not lose money, not until I sell it. And there are ways to get out of this “ipit”, I just need the right timing.

Besides MPI and Puregold are blue chips so I know they will be around for a very long time.

My third takeaway in the Philippine Stock Market is to not buy penny stocks if you don’t have huge capital. I don’t want to explain why but believe me don’t do it yet, especially for us newbies.

Another thing is that I won in Puregold because January is Bull Market. Bull Market means most of the stocks are going up because a lot of people are investing I guess by this time.

Moving On

My next dilemma, for now, is which stock to buy next.

I have no clear path as of the moment because buying stocks in December is totally different this January. I have no insight if the stocks will still go higher. It is also good to mention that most of the stocks are already high and as I know when stock reach resistance it will go back down to support…

Oh well, I guess I need to study more.

For all the Filipinos out there I recommend watching JackAngel videos about the stock market. She’s a real inspiration for people like me who don’t have knowledge in the stock market. I think that JackAngel and SavingsPinay are one of the reasons why I push through to trying out the Philippine Stock Market. I’ve become courageous because of them because they are living proof that you don’t have to be superior in academics to win the stock market. And the best thing about JackAngel is that she started out on her own, learning the stock market thru Youtube for free.

Remember about the Truly Rich Club? I am writing about the Truly Rich Club on quite a few of my blog post already. Truly Rich Club is a subscription wherein you pay in order to have recommendations on what to buy in the stock market. But Truly Rich Club is not cheap, around 4,000 in a year (please correct me if I am wrong). This is one reason I guess why I held on for a year not getting into the stock market because I thought that you needed a vast, extraterrestrial knowledge in order to start investing.

But JackAngel proves them all wrong. I am not saying that the Stock Market is easy. JackAngel has been very honest about the stock market admitting that she lost in the stock market a couple of times as well.

My point is, the stock market is not easy but it is possible to earn in the stock market. And learning about the stock market doesn’t have to be expensive, it can actually be free thru Youtube. Yes, you can still go on paid seminars if you wish but if you don’t have extra like me, it is totally possible to learn it for free.

So that is it for now.

Sorry being silent for a long time. But fear not, I haven’t forgotten my commitment to being your personal finance advocate, especially for the minimum wage earner.

Hope you see the Philippine Stock Market a one way, among many other ways to become financially free.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');