Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Choosing the Right Career When You Can Hardly Even Chose What Clothes to Wear in the Morning



Having clueless of what you really wanted in life can be a huge dilemma in choosing the right career for yourself.

Success is like a race everyone is running after it.

Adding up distractions from family and social media on what to think of what success really can be daunting and misleading at times.

So how do you know when you have chosen the right career for you?

          Disclaimer: These tips are all based on experience so I hope this can   
give you two scents of how a very indecisive person like me knew what I wanted to do in my life and hence to be sure about what career should you pursue in.


My two-step Way on How to be Certain when You’re Uncertain


1.       Experience is Invaluable Good or Bad

You will never know until you try it.

That is one popular line I always hear when I ask for advice. And true enough experience tells a lot on which career path you really like to take.

In my case, I have to experience all the things that I don’t like at first before I finally knew what I wanted to do in my life.

Anything will work but…..

Not the situation I am currently in.

This is a bit harsh but you will learn an invaluable lesson after it.

One good advantage of having to experience the things that you don’t like is that you will always have the fire, that inner motivation and strength that no one can easily put out.

Because, your desire to succeed and get out of the situation that you don’t like is greater than anything that comes up.

How to be in a bad situation?

Follow the advice of your workmates, family members or friends definition of success and for sure you will get trapped on the way realizing that this is not your OWN definition of success.

Success is different for everyone, so do not follow your friend’s definition of success.

Think about your strength or passion the things that you will do even if you don’t have money or time. That one thing that you will make time for because it’s important for you.

2.     Look up to a Figure You Admire Most

Everyone’s got a formula to success and nowadays we are very blessed that those successful people are sharing their hardships and struggles to success via a video, book or the internet.

I am pretty sure you can find your very own personal hero that you wanted to become.

How will you do it will be a bit different from your personal hero for sure because of our individuality.

But more or less you will have a sense of a drawn path on how to start.

That is so true to me when I wanted to grow my money thru investing. One big inspiration for me is Savings Pinay because I am in awe of how she’s so independent and certain of her steps to financial freedom at a young age.

That is one career path I am pursuing while having a day job because investing doesn’t take too much of your time.

Going from Indecisive to Certainty


Benefits of knowing which path you are headed to are;

1.       You excel on the things you do because you are in the right workplace, you picked out for yourself to match your strength and weaknesses.

2.     Everything is less stressful because you know your true priorities are.

3.     You enjoy the process and grow wiser as days past. No single moment is being wasted because you are doing what is most important for you.

4.     You are generally happier.

Does this help?

I hope it does.

Thanks for reading all the way!



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');