Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Giving Up Starbucks to Get Rich?


Giving Up Starbucks to Get Rich?, blognigigi, blognigg, blogofgigi,

I’m back with my biggest disconnect with financial advisers advice about us minimum to above minimum wage earners spending money on so-called useless stuff.

          Fancy Coffee eg. Starbucks
          Fancy Outfit


Or anything basically that will make you feel good about yourself and for others are luxury that we can skip and can instead make use of the money for savings.

·         Read: Save Money 10K a Month April Update


I found a post over Facebook that exactly expresses what I wanted to say about this “mentality”, for the longest time I do not have the right words for it so thank you so much @juanentrepreneur for voicing it over the social media and I totally agree with your opinion.

I initially posted an article similar to this, click here, but this one is a bit all over the place because I find it hard to make my point that time, I have a strong feeling that I wanted to express but it just doesn’t nail it enough on that article so here’s another one for you with the help of @juanentrepreneurs post.

I will share the link to that Facebook post because that really is on-point financial advice. Click Here.

Here are some notable snippets from the Post..



“You can’t cut down your way to grow. Specially to things that keep you fuelled.”


Like I said in my previous post, cutting down the smallest expenses you can think of from your budget will be a waste of time in the long run so instead I suggest using this time to think on ways to grow your income (that is where I would suggest investing).

“…if you have the energy and a growth mindset to thrive. You can produce a lot more.”

@juanentrepreneur is on point by saying having this small luxury like Starbucks is ok especially when it fuels you to be more productive.

For me, sitting down on a coffee shop writing my blog is an affirmation of my goal to be a blogger. And this inspires me more to be productive like @juanentrepreneur said.

Final Thoughts?

Can you really be rich by cutting down small luxury like Starbucks?


I think we already know the answer to that.

Small luxury is ok, as long as you already set aside part of your money for opportunity fund which in turn you will use to grow your money even more.

Affirm yourself with small luxury like sipping a fancy coffee and it will fuel you even more to produce more.

That’s it, thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');