Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Tambay 2020 New Year’s Resolution

tambay new year resolution, ipon challenge,


Timely, I do not have a work so I am making “tambay 2020 Resolution”.

Being at home can make you feel a lot of emotions.

At most, it can make you feel unhappy.


But, being unemployed should not be the reason to be unhappy or depressed, this is the time to push yourself to finally do the things you want to do the most.

Especially at times when you are at work and complains a lot about not having enough time to do the things that you like.

Here’s our chance. Tambay New Year Resolution


1.       Do a lot of home chores “a lot”.

A clean home will always invite good opportunity.

2.     Start or continue your hobbies.

Start planting again, or do the ice candy business that you always wanted.

3.     Never miss your morning prayer.

Being tambay means more time not just to do a short prayer but a good study of the word of God. I always do my devotion while watching CCF videos on Youtube and that is around an hour.


You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

4.     Time to achieve your dream body.

When I have work, I always complain that I do not have time to work out, so now is your chance to work up your bod, exercise and achieve that physique that you like.

5.     Read that Book

Being tambay means a lot of time to read good books and I suggest Rich Dad Poor Dad and Atomic Habits.

6.       Reconnect with Friends


I always complain that I do not have the time to reconnect with friends that I really love over the past, so now here is my chance to meet them again.

And a plus is you can adjust with his/her schedule since you are the one who doesn’t have work.


Final Thoughts

More time means more time to do the things that you love. If you are wasted just sitting around, now is your chance to achieve those little goals you've always wanted to achieve.

That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!



Mark 9:23-24
And Jesus said to him, “If you can?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for him who believes.”

Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”.



Follow my Instagram and Facebook account



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');