Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Another New Year; Different Mindset || Happy New Year 2020



Downtimes are inevitable. It can happen in any day or month of the year. But,
this new year 2020, we will treat challenges a bit different.


          Every time we think it's not gonna work.
          Every time we think nothings change.
          Every time we think this is the same thing that happened to me last year.
          Every time we think everyone’s against us.

Here’s how we respond.


1.       Focus on habits.

Results are the very reason we are inspired but at the same time, it can equally be the reason why we get uninspired.

I got this idea from the book Atomic Habits and one thing that stands out to me on how to address the problem of being uninspired is to focus on little habits.

Not only habits are an easy task, but it can also reward you instantaneously because like I said they are easy. Once you’ve done it you will instantly feel accomplished.

Like writing twice a week in this blog.

At times I look at it as a huge task, but then again I change my mindset and think of the topic I really want to reach out to other people.

Extending my thoughts is a habit of mine that I believe I never get tired of.

I want to share the good things I discovered and doing that habit of opening up the laptop and write down good thoughts I want to share.

Opening up the laptop and write down my idea is I think a good start for a habit and this will be the case for me week after week.

On goals like career?

Just think of a small task and make it a habit.

Any areas of your life have a certain habit patterns, find that out and do it.

For example, I wonder how I became a Business Administration graduate where all I ever do is just show up to college. I look back at it now, the habit is just showing up to every class I have and the result is a degree in college.

Sounds easy right.

So that is the plan for anything we want to accomplish, find the habit we want to build, celebrate your daily accomplishments and your result will build up until you reach that goal.

2.     Zero Money Involved Task to Do Right Now

I talked about this on the previous post and I want to reiterate how important this is for your overall mood in a day.



·         Read Post Here: Steps You can do Now for a Prosperous New Year



Walk at least 15 minutes a day (by the way you can do that at home, just watch a Youtube video that shares indoor walking, I always follow Walk at home by Lesli).

Create a clean and inviting working/studying room or corner for yourself.

3.     Morning Devotion

I highly recommend this one because faith in Jesus Christ is very crucial for your spiritual health.

By doing this, you are also strengthening your mental health and makes you stronger on every challenge that go your way.

If you do not know how to do devotion just like I am, I just simply watch videos on Youtube from CCF Christ Commission Fellowship and from there, I write down notes and reflect on the message I heard and apply it in my life.

John 14:16

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever.

Final Thoughts

Goals can be overwhelming especially if you are way far from the result.

But by just doing these three things and the most important one devotion every morning can make you stronger on facing any challenges.

There is nothing more powerful than Jesus guiding your life.

That is it for now, thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');