Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Steps You Can do Now for a Prosperous 2020


Steps you can do right away, without spending money for a prosperous New Year 2020.


Take Care of Your Entire Wellbeing

1.       Take a walk for 30 minutes a day.
2.     Clean your room.
3.     Create a beautiful and clean space for studying or working.


Taking care of your physical wellbeing is the plainest idea ever thought of but for sure when you try making your muscles work everyday and make it a habit, I guarantee it will create wonders to your will power and decision making.



 


Read Books to Erase Poor Mentality

I don’t have idea of what this rich mindset and poor mindset really is until I read personal finance book like Rich Dad Poor Dad.

Reading books is the simplest way to gain more knowledge of things that you are interested in.

If you want to know about how money works read Rich Dad Poor Dad book.(I read the book for free on Youtube J )

If you want to learn more about stocks there are books about it too.

If you want to be a business owner I think Girl Boss will give you a good girl power inspiration on how she put up her clothing business. (I read free online book on pdfdrive.com just search for it, I recommend Atomic Habits by James Clear)

You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.


Try Other Things Besides Being an Employee

This 3rd tip requires money I am afraid but is a good step to activate your will to grow your own money by itself, without requiring too much of your time.

If you want to get a different result, you should start doing differently as well.

Having about 6 jobs in span of 10 years I know for sure that being an employee will help me sustain my life but not as I dreamed it to be.

So I suggest starting doing something.

If you are as scared as I am to lose a single cent of money, put it first in Pagibig MP2 and for sure your money will be secured and will gain interest in the minimum of 5 years.



·         Read Post Here: Saving Schem I did so Far
 


And from there I know you will learn a lot and will try out other things that will spark interest in your heart.




Final Thoughts

Doing all these things will protect yourself from feeling down at times.

Being physically active can do wonders in an instant to your overall mood and its good for your health too.

And the best thing is, you don’t need a lot to start these things.

You can exercise or take a walk right at this moment.

You can read a book for free right at this moment.

You can clean your room right at this moment.

And for sure it will do wonders to you physically and mentally.

And another good thing is you dont need a single cent to start all of these right away to achieve a prosperous New Year 2020.


That is it for now thanks for reading all the way!

John 15:7-8

If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.


This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


1 comment:

  1. Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Money management

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');