Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, December 7, 2019

A Visit to my Old Post || I Wrote my 2019 Goals on Dec 2018 How did It Go?

2020 new year resolution, pinkpensieve, mercurialdudette, blognigigi, a visit to my old post, i wrote my 2019 goals on december 2018 how did it go? , blog ni gigi, ni, gigi, blog,


I couldn’t just let past this opportunity to write about this post of mine, I wrote last December 12, 2018.

·         Click the Link Here: 2018 Year End Reflections – Welcoming 2019 Strong!

In this post, I set specific goals that I want to achieve for 2019.


And I think I totally forget to make these goals a firm guideline to follow although out the year.

But nevertheless, I will check into it today and see what are the things that have been accomplished and what are the stuff that is not accomplished and things that I wasn’t really making a priority anymore.



You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ
I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

2019 Goals Written on 2018

What Actually Happen (Reality)

Saving 100k as Emergency Fund

I think I was able to reach the 100k mark but all of these are not as an emergency fund.                                                                            I put most of my money on the Stock Market and the rest is spent on my goal to go homebase at the moment.
Grow Stock Market Portfolio at least 10%
I am almost certain that I am breakeven or a little bit over by the hundreds in the stock market, not to mention my current paper loss.
Post twice a week for the blog
I was able to post a lot on the month of March and April but months after that my average post became as usual which is 4 post per month and became even less in the month of August and October.
Travel
I didn't accomplish this goal sadly.
Add at Least 5,000 pesos on Pagibig MP2
I didn't accomplish this goal as well.
Saving

I think that the biggest success I have this 2019 is on saving money.

And I am so happy that I prioritize that a lot.

This enables me to learn more about investing.

Because of course, I am putting in real money here (as mentioned up I put my savings to the stock market) so I like to make sure that I research a lot and obtain knowledge on how to invest in the right way.

I think that investing is not as an “alien concept” to me now compare before.

I think this concept is explained in the book of Roberto Kiyosaki ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’, in which the more you try out investing (or anything really) it is easier for you to do it again and again.

My 2018 goal is to build a 100K emergency fund but I did not do it. If you want to know why I skip the emergency fund and invest most of my savings in the stock market I wrote my thoughts about that here.

·         Click the Link Here: A Call Center Agent Investing in Stock Market (Col Financial)

Saving money also enables me to quit my 9-5 job as a call center agent and explore on to my biggest dreams.

Aiming to Grow My Stock Market Portfolio

Growing my portfolio in the stock market is a huge challenge for me.

In a nice way actually, even if all my stock picks are red as of this writing.

I really love learning how to trade the stock market and I am sure I will go back at it next year. It’s not that I am not in it right now, I still check my stock picks now and then and check charts but for now I am not as active as before.

Other Goals

As for my goals about the blog, my Pagibig MP2 and travelling, I will write a separate post about my 2020 New Year’s Resolution soon so please check that out.

Living my Purpose in Life

In my 2018 Year End Reflections I also mentioned about knowing my purpose in life.



To share positivity to everyone
and the great promise of the Lord to us
that we should be excited about.

I created a Facebook Group named Before Christ and After Christ and I post things I learned as a Christian and how I respond now to negativity in accordance with what I’ve learned. Actually, I post anything related to faith and I hope that it brings positivity to everyone who reads it.

Everyone is welcome to join the group and share their Before Christ and After Christ transformation on how they view things in life.

Check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ

Final Thoughts

I am so happy to write down my goals prior to the year 2019.

Now, looking back I can see my hopes and aspirations.

I love to see that I did something about it. Not all of it but I am blessed enough to do some of it.

There are a lot of things to improve though but for me, this is already a huge accomplishment.

Praise God that 2019 has been a huge blessing for me.

I think I will wrap this up for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Ps. I think everyone should try writing down their goals and cross out each year all the things they accomplished. This is a good way to see your personal progress ( I learned about this from the book Atomic Habits by James Clear). I hope you give it a try!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

2020 new year resolution, pinkpensieve, mercurialdudette, blognigigi, a visit to my old post, i wrote my 2019 goals on december 2018 how did it go? , blog ni gigi, ni, gigi, blog,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');