Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Recap of my Year 2019 || Blognigigi


blognigigi, recap of my year 2019, new years resolution 2020, year end 2019

 I think that the best way to see if you have done anything good this year is to look back and see the things you’ve done!

Here are the Blognigigi’s Highlights for Year 2019


          My first win in Philippine Stock Market

·         Read post here: I Won in my Stock Pick last December 2018

As a first-timer and no knowledge at all in the Stock Market, my first win surely is the best feeling ever.

          My first Loss in the Stock Market


·         Read Post Here: Minimum Wage Earner's First Stock Market Loss
  
I think upon celebrating all your victories it is very important to contemplate your losses too.

Not for the reason to sit in the corner and feel gloomy, but to contemplate what went wrong and what are the steps you should do next to get better.

For the year 2019, I have few losses and multiple small wins which in total, if I try to add those up, what it will do is just even out my profit vs loss which is not a bad thing for a starter in the Stock Market.

The biggest challenge for me now is my current paper loss. But I do not sweat about it that much because all of them are blue chips so my target is really for long term when things didn’t go my way, which it did, sadly.

So, long term investor it is for me. LOL.

As long as I don’t sell those reds in my portfolio I will not lose actual money.



          My journey to saving my salary and thoughts on what to do about it?

·         Read Post Here: Save Money 10k a Month || Call Center Agent

Also this year I shared to you my savings journey.

I am ultimately happy on how it turned out and the experiment is really effective because I am forced to save because I made myself accountable by publishing it over the internet.

That is one good trick to beat away procrastination. Make a commitment over the internet and stick to it.

In my case, I have no choice but to stick with saving because I have set a goal and published it on the web.

“Sorry not Sorry” – note to self.

You might want to check out my Facebook group Before Christ After Christ
I post loads of inspiring thoughts there.

          My Vision Board and How I view Myself 7 Years from Now




·         Read Post Here: Where to? My Life after 7 Years ||blognigigi
  

I wrote “how I view myself 7 years from now” in the beginning of 2019 and I think my plan was based around being an employee and high hopes of winning in the stock market.

Then months went on I drew my vision board May 2019 with a huge change from the latter article I wrote.

Higher goals, wants, material things and ultimately along those pictures are my prayer.

Check out this video that inspired me to do my vision board in the middle of the year.

          My Success with FarmOn my First Investment


·         Read Post Here: Paano Palaguin and Savings with FarmOn (I forgot I already have a post about FarmOn apologies for that)
  
July 2019 I received the fruits of my first investment from FarmOn. If you want to know how much did my investment yield please check out this blog for updates. I like to make a separate post about this but as of the moment I joined another cycle and tried out watermelon this time. The actual planting will be next year so I am so excited for the future success of the farmers in 2020 and excited that I can be a part of it. J

          Taking the Jump Out of the Employee Quadrant

  
·         Read Future Post Here:
 
Another thing huge happened to me this year is deciding to leave the 9-5 cycle.

I really haven’t done a dedicated article about that, but my decision to quit 9-5 is the prayer I’ve been calling unto God for a long time now and I am optimistic about the path I’ve chosen.

I wouldn’t say a lot for now but for sure I will update you soon on why I did it.

What is my motivation to quit my 9-5 and my goals in the future.

Final Thoughts

Wow!

All this time I thought nothing huge happened to me this year 2019.

But it turned out, this entire investment journey, my loss, my gains and my vision board are all massive.

I am so happy, that in a year, I have become two different person and created two different goals spontaneously.

I think that is a process you have to take.

And true to the saying that everything changes and change should be welcomed positively.

I guess that there is so much more to do this coming year 2020.


That is it for now.

Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account
blognigigi, recap of my year 2019, new years resolution 2020, year end 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');