Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Minimum Wage Earner’s 1st Stock Market Loss


Hi, this is my blog blognigigi. I am a personal finance advocate for minimum wage earner.


And I am on my quest to get a hold of Financial Freedom.



They say in able to achieve Financial Freedom one must learn how to make “money work for you”.

By the way, I am currently employed earning a bit over minimum wage but I have been on a couple of jobs before which pays exactly minimum wage plus tax back then, so I know what it is like to live within my means.

I am trying out some investment platform in which you can make your money work for you and currently I am into PSE Philippine Stock Market.

I am no way endorsing anyone to try out the Stock Market I am just here to tell my own story if I will be profitable in this endeavour or not.

And by the way, the stock market is not the only way to be financially free. It can be anything, maybe business or what’s more popular nowadays which is Youtube earning money thru advertisement and all other things.

Working on my way to get a hold of financial freedom.
Follow me on things I did as a low income earner to reach financial freedom.
I am not there yet

but I am happy for my baby steps and I am positive I will get there.



Minimum Wage Earner’s First Stock Market Loss
          

My first big-time loss in the stock market has wiped out all my gains on my first two wins.

It does discourage me a little bit but my heart is still burning because I know there is a way to regain my loss.

Study More

My loss has made me realize that one should be street smart in the stock market.

I lose a huge amount of money because one, I lack knowledge and doesn’t know what I am doing.

Two, I let myself fall into a trap following a recommendation from Facebook Group. It is commonly called as “hype”, this is where most newbies in the stock market lose their money.

Despite many comments warning newbies to beware, the lack of knowledge of me is easily persuaded and click in the buy button just to realize my mistake for a couple of minutes and decided to cut loss immediately.

My first stock market loss is from TGBI, a penny stock and not listed on Blue Chips Company.

In contrary my stock market wins came from two blue chips Company, one is Puregold.

Lesson


I learn valuable insight when I first experience loss using my hard earned money.
In turn, I spent a lot of time researching how to read technical indicators.

If it's ok to buy or not?

I follow Jack Angel's recommendation on watching Adam Khoo’s technical analysis just like the candlestick, how to spot trend reversals and so on. I wrote down links to Adam Khoo’s Youtube videos click below.

          Read Here: Candlestick Patterns
                             Support and Resistance


Final Thoughts

Losing money in the Stock Market can make or break you. But I know with due diligence for sure anyone can be profitable in the stock market.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!


Follow my Instagram and Facebook account
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');