Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Minimum Wage Earner’s BackStory Why I Pursue Financial Freedom?-blognigigi


Hi, this is my blog blognigigi and I like to tell a brief story of why this blog became a Personal Finance Advocate Especially for Minimum Wage Earners.


Beginnings of blognigigi

Originally this blog is intended to contain all of my interest in life. As you have noticed on tabs I have, Up Career, Beauty Review, Modest Fashion and Fooding Aside, all of which I am really passionate about. However, lately, I find that I can be more talkative when it comes to lessons I’ve learned from my past careers and ultimately what I randomly do to these days to achieve Financial Freedom.

I started this blog last February 2017 and it has evolved a lot. Thanks to many inspirations I came across the internet and I have found my passion writing a meaningful way to express myself.

My notable inspirations is Savings Pinay, you know I talk a lot about her and how I am so dependent on her on pursuing my own financial freedom. If it wasn’t because of her post I wouldn’t try out FarmOn or stock Market.

Another inspiration of mine to go ahead and be confident in the stock market is Jack Angel. She is my final push on giving the Stock Market a go. Jack Angel is a newbie and she is one of the living proof that you don’t have to be an accountant, a banker or a successful entrepreneur to learn the ins and out of the Philippine Stock Market. The best thing about Jack Angel is she studied how to trade the market using free material from teachers from Youtube and not from paid seminars which are rampant nowadays. Yes for free guys it is possible.



Previous Post         




Financial Advocate Especially for Minimum Wage Earners

Why I decided to be a financial advocate?

I have a lot of money misconceptions back then and even up until now, by the way, I still have a lot of things to learn about how to achieve financial freedom.

My curiosity about how a low-income earner or a minimum wage earner let’s say can achieve financial freedom.

Or is it achievable in the first place or not?

Finding Inspiration

Let me go back to my inspiration Savings Pinay. She is so young and her network is very impressive for her age. When I was in her age I don’t even have savings in a bank account.

So I started to wonder really hard, Savings Pinay is not a banker I believe, nor an accountant I think she has normal 9 to 5 jobs with normal 9-5 pay but she did manage to accumulate such impressive net worth.

I ask myself why I didn’t think about like her before.

I’ve been hopping jobs here and there in hopes to have a salary increase. All the while my mindset is wrong, I cannot achieve financial freedom from skipping jobs that some I hated the most and some I don’t even excel.

Freedom

So what really is the key to skip those jobs I hated and be able to do the things everybody wants, freedom, freedom in time and freedom to spend on all things that I wanted to try.

That is why I try to document all that I do to achieve financial freedom and share it to the world wide web. I wanted to create value in my writing and I want to share the things I tried when it comes to accumulating wealth even I am earning just right.

Living in Minimum Wage for most of my Working Years

I’ve been on a job which pays minimum as my country the Philippines required so I exactly know what is it like to live on a limited budget.

As of the moment I am thankful that my income has increased a little bit.

Documenting My Journey to Financial Freedom

Nevertheless, I am fully committed to sharing all my thoughts and actions taken about my journey of accumulating wealth.

And I would love to see if this journey will result positively.

Along the way, I hope to share value to my audience and hopefully, you will get a valuable lesson from what I am doing.

Please follow along.

That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');