Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Trap!? Asking Ph Stock Recommendations on Facebook Groups? || blognigigi


We are all going to be a newbie in investing especially the Philippine Stock Market.

And I am one of them till now.


Finding a Trading Facebook Group felt like I saw a gold mine and I am ready to grab on the opportunity.


It felt like I had an insider in the Philippine Stock Market and I would know which stock will be going to skyrocket next.

I’ve seen quite a lot of stock recommendations on Facebook Groups, it may be whether a stock recommendation from someone whos’ been in the group for quite some time now or from a newbie who directly ask “which stock would be a good buy as of the moment”?.


So, is it all worth a recommendation?

Probably you already know the answer to that.

And the answer is no.

I am well aware of the term Hypers, they are the ones who post links, news and technical analysis about a certain stock and sometimes would deliberately imply the stock will skyrocket high.

Members inside the group even warn newbies about them.

But I cannot resist.

It is just that, as a newbie, I am basically lost and still lack of knowledge.

The biggest loss I made in the stock market is from following a hyped stock.

Who can blame me?

The hyper even post good news about the stock and it seemed legit.

But I was wrong and decided to cut loss immediately before I lose a huge chunk from my small start-up capital.

Sad!

Lesson?

Stop following Stock Recommendations especially from Groups from Facebook.

“Stop Playing the Victim and Own Your Actions.”

Its common sense, I know.

·        They are basically strangers
·        You don’t know their intentions (it might be good or the other way around)
·        Their post is too good to be true

It's funny how I became a victim of hype when I already talked about them on my previous post (Paano ako natuto ng Stock Market).

Anyway, I lose in stock and I think this is God’s way for me to learn.

The Good Things I get from Facebook Trading Groups

According to Rich Dad Poor Dad book the best advice you can get is free (but no you cannot include stock recommendations from facebook groups LOL).

So here are the best insights I get from Facebook Groups

·        Plan Your Trade, Trade your Plan
·        Buy Low Sell High
·        Real life stories of Loss in trade and what did they do to recover




Real life lessons and stories of people who are hyped the same as me gives me a lot of inspiration.

It fuels me up to get up and make my own strategies when it comes to the stock market.

My lesson may not be free but I think it will all be worth it.


That is it for now.


Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');