Featured Post

Invest in Yourself | Going Back to Herbal | Tired all Day vs Coconut Oil

Ok. This topic goes back to the laziness that has been going on in my life.

Monday, March 11, 2019

Go-to Bible Verse’s for the Last 30 Years of my Existence


For sure I am not the only one who felt loss on their early days. Yes I always felt really lost whenever I felt the world is turning against me.

When I am not excelling at my job or I can’t gain any friends.

So here are the bible verses I turn into for peace and calm and my assurance as well that I have a purpose in life and I am well loved by our Creator.


Lets me remind of the verse..

“For when I am weak then I am strong…” 2 Cor  12:10

I felt weak on my own then I found my strength in the Lord what can be more powerful than that?

Let us start off with,
  
Jeremiah 29:11

Matthew 6:26

Whenever I felt I am scarce of resources I know God will provide because He is gracious.



Romans 12:19

This verse particularly is my go to verse whenever I felt angry at someone and I wanted to take revenge on to him/her.

It really doesn’t matter if I feel they wronged me on some way or the other, people have struggles too. People make mistakes and may wrong somebody but that doesn’t mean they will stay like that forever. For sure someday they will realize their mistakes and will change for the better. Just like I wronged people when I have struggles of my own.



Mathew 10:19

My go to bible verse whenever I feel I am not smart enough to answer questions and firmly believe in myself that I am on the right side.


Psalms 23:4

Your rod and your staff they comfort me… I always think that the adversary I am dealing with and the pain I feel are from the rod and staff of the Lord trying to save me back into the right path.

John 8:44

One of the Bible studies I attended says the works of the devil is to steal, kill and destroy and I kind of realize the lies I have in my head

“I am not good enough”, “If only I am like them”, “If only my parents sent me to a better school I will have a better job”, “If only I am taller I can do this and that..”

These lies are not true.

This is the total opposite of the promises of the Lord like for example Mark 11:23 “Truly I tell you if anyone says to this mountain, “ Go, throw  yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what  they say  will happen, it will be done for them.”

Now I know that the Lord already gave us everything I need to succeed and all I need to do is to use them (Parable of the Talents Mathew 25:24-29).

Mathew 25:24-29


Luke 19:1-9

I love this story from the bible because I am petite and I can relate to Zacchaeus. He’s humble and has so much love for Jesus.



Mark 11:23


John 3:16

John 8:1-11

I love this verse because even if you greatly sinned from the Lord He will not judge you and forgive you.








And I love these verses below because this is my reminder that all are called and destined to fulfil a great purpose in this world to let the Gods words known to everyone you meet.

“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
John 14:27

“But now, this is what the Lord says –
He who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name you are mine.”
Isaiah 43:1

That is it for now!

Thanks for reading all the way!

Follow my Instagram and Facebook account


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear and interact with my readers.

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-104883034-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');